Vacate the belt. Set up a 8 man tournament to crown the new champ.

If it is a one night tournament, then do it. Cause one night tournaments solve all the worlds problems.

But since that doesn't appear to be a realistic solution, putting the title back on DC is the right call.

If it is a one night tournament, then do it. Cause one night tournaments solve all the worlds problems.

But since that doesn't appear to be a realistic solution, putting the title back on DC is the right call.
Nah
tenor.gif

Maybe for the LW belt but LHW has a rightful owner.

Seed the remaining guys 1 thru 8 and let them scrap.

Here is how they should be seeded.

1. DC vs 8. Misha C.

2. Gus vs 7.OSP

3. Volkan vs 6. Shogun

4. Glover vs 5. Jimi M.

Let's see who emerges. Maybe Shogun can get on a roll(not likely).

Gus would be the favorite but maybe Volkan can continue shocking people.

Better than just giving it back to DC.

Jon%2BJones%2BTrip%2BTake%2BDowns%2BDaniel%2BCormier%2BUFC%2B182.gif
Na, I rather see them do that for the new 162 light welterweight weight class.

jon-jones-crying-press-conference-doping.jpg

MRW I find out they detected my super serum and now I have no career left.

Notice how it pans over to Jon afterwards, demonstrating how he lost his career (hence loser). Daniel, upset that his friend isn't going to be able to make money for several years, sits at home thinking about his friend Jon's mistakes. :( Poor Jon, learn from Jon and his mistakes.

Notice how it pans over to Jon afterwards, demonstrating how he lost his career (hence loser). Daniel, upset that his friend isn't going to be able to make money for several years, sits at home thinking about his friend Jon's mistakes. :( Poor Jon, learn from Jon and his mistakes.
6zaffa.gif

TFW you're so salty about your favorite fighter's career being ended you post memes all day about how he's still your boy.

I bet something like this would bring Anthony Johnson back. At least just for the tournament.

Back