Vacate the belt. Set up a 8 man tournament to crown the new champ.

Just do a Royal Rumble, watch Rumble Johnson unretire and
jrcglf.gif

"Sorry DC, that we let a cheating Jones dropkick you into Bolivian. Our bad! To make it up to you, we'll force you to fight three more times to get your belt back."

you wouldnt like to see this are you for real

It can't be given back unless DC lost it. He has to lose to lose it. How did DC lose it?

Yeah man, why should DC have to fight for a belt he never lost? Nice idea with the tournament but only makes sense if DC retired or moved up

Hate to break it to you but DC already won that tournament bro.
<36>
Unfortunately for you, he will always be considered a paper chump. And people won't forget the beating and subsequent tears after, no matter what JJ was on.

742f8c879eeb0549bb069c11671ce1fa.jpg

Unfortunately for you, he will always be considered a paper chump. And people won't forget the beating and subsequent tears after, no matter what JJ was on.

742f8c879eeb0549bb069c11671ce1fa.jpg

Who's this guy? Does he fight? Is he allowed to fight? Has he ever held a belt without being stripped of it? Is his legacy even relevant after being caught cheating multiple times? Has he spent more time suspended than as an active fighter? Why are we even talking about him? He's completely irrelevant.

That would eliminate all of the contenders in a thin division

Who's this guy? Does he fight? Is he allowed to fight? Has he ever held a belt without being stripped of it? Is his legacy even relevant after being caught cheating multiple times? Has he spent more time suspended than as an active fighter? Why are we even talking about him? He's completely irrelevant.
tenor.gif

? Unsure what this proves. Thanks for posting pictures of the current champ, always glad to see the LHW GOAT's face. I'm glad his legacy is solidified with clean wins. Pretty sweet when a fighter can pass a drug test.

? Unsure what this proves. Thanks for posting pictures of the current champ, always glad to see the LHW GOAT's face. I'm glad his legacy is solidified with clean wins. Pretty sweet when a fighter can pass a drug test.
tenor.gif

Thanks for reposting. Champ so stoked on his win it brought him to tears. Didn't know it would cost his opponent his career though. Too far DC, too far.

Them championship tears, don't know if you know this but he's the champ now (always will be). Maybe there's some sad tears in there too, he'll never get to watch JJ fight ever again. :(

Them championship tears, don't know if you know this but he's the champ now (always will be). Maybe there's some sad tears in there too, he'll never get to watch JJ fight ever again. :(
tenor.gif

Lol we can't have 1 good fight without someone pulling out. A 7 fight tournament......

Loved the old Pride Grand Prix. Have 4 fighters compete over a couple of PPV then the winner fights Cormier.

you wouldnt like to see this are you for real

Would I like to see it if it happens? Sure! But I don't want something I think is unfair to occur, just for the sake of personal amusement.

I also watch NHRA drag races. When they show footage of cars blowing up or crashing into each other, I'm fascinated...but I certainly don't wish for explosions or accidents !

Back