V neck or crew neck?

I own bot. I buy high quality slim fit for under my dress shirts. If it's an open collar I wear v neck because showing the undershirt is silly looking, or for fat guys. If it's a tie day I wear a crew.

V-necks look terrible on me, and I always have bruises on my collarbones from front squats and cleans (turrible clean tech too heheh)

6ce67c50aeb6d3c2ae472b610047589c.jpg

Being muscular is a sign of gayness...???<{1-9}>

How do you rock your every day T?

Depends on what I'm wearing? I typically wear a v-neck when under something like a dress shirt or collared shirt. I'll wear a crew neck as a regular tee shirt or a v-neck as a regular tee shirt. If it's an undershirt though, it's almost always a v-neck.

I use to wear v necks when I was a teen. I think I was trying to be different
Because everyone else at high school wore tank tops as undershirts, even girls.i also wore crew necks too. I was kind of a dork back then ,still am .I might start wearing them again. The deep v necks has to be one of the stupidest fashion trends of all time.

V necks as undershirts and crew neck for gym or lazy days.

Personally I rock both. When I am cutting I rock V. When I am bulking I rock crew.

Right now I am a fat fu&* and rock crew.

I think V is better looking when your lower bf. Crew is rad as a general day to day T.

Some shirts require one or the other so you go that way.
Have you come out to your parents yet?

Gotta go with the V, especially if it's my undershirt. I don't want to see it showing.

This is fine.

870554_fpx.tif

I wear V necks too, but they usually are like this.

I wear both
But I only wear regular V necks not those long ass plunging neck line ones that look gay.

A regular V necks look way better though and they feel better, a fitted v neck with jeans only if you are fit or good looking can rock it and women love it
black-leather-bomber-jacket-white-v-neck-t-shirt-blue-jeans-original-18467.jpg

But those long ass V necks are douchey like these long V necks are a no go for me lol
e61851813c7d18c27c26d81e2872b7c5.jpg
Perfect examples of why all v necks are for :eek::eek::eek:s

the real question, is have you ever worn a too large beater? making it look like a basketball jersey?

master slender race checking in hahah

I cant stand people who wear v necks. Its as trendy as they come. No thank you

depends on your weight.

V necks...but I'm also from New jersey so umm yea

im gonna start wearing a vneck over my sweet new floral romper.

i like crew-cut t-shirts. i have a hairy chest, and would rather not display it to the world.

Back