Usyk vs Gassiev SUPERFIGHT!

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm too hyped, this has to flop just because of how excited I am

You know, I change my vote. I think Usyk will win in my eyes (barely) but with the locale of the fight taken into account, it's hard to bet against Gassiev.

@covenant and co.
Here's all the information for today's card
Fight time: The main event is expected to start at 5 PM ET/2 PM PT. The US broadcast begins at 3 PM ET/12 PM PT.

TV Network: ITV Box Office PPV will have the fight for UK viewers at 11 AM local time. In Canada, Usyk vs. Gassiev will be shown on Super Channel Fuse.

Fight Card: Oleksandr Usyk vs. Murat Gassiev (12 rounds, cruiserweight); Mairis Briedis vs. Brandon Deslaurier (10 rounds, cruiserweights); Fedor Chudinov vs Nadjib Mohammedi (12 rounds, super-middleweights); Andrey Sirotkin vs Vladimir Shishkin (12 rounds, super-middleweights); Sergey Bogachuk vs. Nikoloz Gviniashvili (8 rounds, light middleweights); Magomed Madiev vs Marcelo Fabian Caceres (12 rounds, middleweights); Cecilia Braekhus vs Inna Sagaydakovskaya (10x2 min rounds, welterweights); Denis Shafikov vs Jhon Gemino (10 rounds, featherweight); Konstantin Ponomarev vs Sergey Vorobiev (10 rounds, super-welterweights); Shakhabas Makhmudov vs. Malkhaz Sujashvili (4 rounds, middleweights)

Live stream: US viewers can only watch the card on KlowdTV for a one-time PPV cost of $9.99. As a reminder, the broadcast begins at 3 PM ET/12 PM PT for US viewers. ITV Box Office PPV will have the fight for UK viewers at a cost of £9.95, and you can order the PPV on TVPlayer.com and live stream from there.
How to watch Oleksandr Usyk vs. Murat Gassiev live stream online

IT PUTS THE LOTION ON THE SKIN!

Money on Usyk at Evens and a lil better +105. Won't be mad if Gassiev takes this tho, he's a really likable dude and a great fighter in his own right. Sticking with Usyk at the end of the day, his left hand is so sneaky and well rounded, his jab is consistent and he doesn't really get away from it. Would like to see him box a bit but the biggest thing that worries me is getting into the pocket and sucked into a firefight with Gassiev, he likes to mix it up sometimes to his detriment but he's shown a sturdy chin nonetheless.

Would love to see a fight between Bredies and Dorticos, Dorticos is a hell of a fighter and Bredies is game too. That would be a fun one.

Anyway can't wait for this shit!

Only a few hours before we can enter the arena, it is going to be amazing. I am so hyped for it

Charlottesville dedicated its haircuts to Usyk.
DHHXY4aXUAY1Fd1.jpg

yeah, this is going to be a fucking corker

its on PPV over in the UK, if i cant find a decent stream on the undercard, im buying this one

I haven’t heard the official size, but the ring looks pretty small to me.....Usyk gone get Urekt!

Although Mohammedi is able to box Chudinov up Chud isn’t exactly great.

would be surprised if Mohhamedi dont get robbed

holy shit

epic fucking robbery.. Usyk is fucked if he dont get a KO

Does anyone have some good way to watch it on the internets ? Would much appreciate

[Looks at the Chudinov-Mohammedi score, wanders off to an Internet betting site to lay a little someyhing on Gassiev...]

Back