Usyk vs Gassiev SUPERFIGHT!

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any validity to this fight possibly being in jeopardy? I’ve seen a few comments here and there in different reports. I hope it’s still a go!
What comments? This fight is 100% as I am aware.

Super fight to me was like a Mayweather-Pacquiao. Something big. Very big.
I wouldn't consider Wilder-Joshua a super fight yet cuz it just doesn't have that big enough push at the moment. But in a year's time it should.
Usyk-Gassiev?
A good fight, a big fight I assume in East Europe. But not a super fight.
A super fight to me is about talent and matchup. I care much less about names than I do a good fight.

Super fight to me was like a Mayweather-Pacquiao. Something big. Very big.
I wouldn't consider Wilder-Joshua a super fight yet cuz it just doesn't have that big enough push at the moment. But in a year's time it should.
Usyk-Gassiev?
A good fight, a big fight I assume in East Europe. But not a super fight.

I decide for myself what a superfight is. Not Dan Rafael or a boxing website. Gassiev is not maybe P4P material for you but guess what... P4P is an imaginary concept that has nothing to do with reality but is used by promotions to hype up fights between manlets. Gassiev is a bad mofo that can ACTUALLY fight in real life other bad mofos. He is not P4P better, he is just THE BETTER FIGHTER than Pacquiao because he can actually beat him with only one hand. Actually every fighter that Gassiev has beat in his record beats Pacquiao easily.

A super fight to me is about talent and matchup. I care much less about names than I do a good fight.
The names do matter. That's part of the "super" part.

I am in Moscow for this now and will go to this on Saturday. I cannot wait! It is close to 50/50 imo. I really hope Gassiev can get it done.
it's 55/45 Gassiev, not because it isn't a pick em fight, but because it's in Moscow and a Ukrainian isn't winning a decision in Gassiev's backyard

it's 55/45 Gassiev, not because it isn't a pick em fight, but because it's in Moscow and a Ukrainian isn't winning a decision in Gassiev's backyard
oh man i hadn't even thought about that. it would totally suck if usyk got robbed for going there.

god damnit i hope there's no controversy, either way it goes. this has all the makings of an epic fight, the only way it could be ruined is by injury or fiddling the scorecards. pls no.

oh man i hadn't even thought about that. it would totally suck if usyk got robbed for going there.

god damnit i hope there's no controversy, either way it goes. this has all the makings of an epic fight, the only way it could be ruined is by injury or fiddling the scorecards. pls no.

This fight should've been somewhere nutural. It’s an intriguing fight but usyk will lose unless he dominates or stops gassiev; and neither of those things are likely to happen

Big Gassiev fan but he's underdog here and Usyk comfortably beat Joe Joyce you know?

Usyk is rather terrifying.

Usyk with that scary look outstaredowns everyone lol. I like Gassiev to win cuz he is just 24 and full of potential but voted for Usyk in the poll after that faceoff.

I'm tellin' ya the dude has serial killer looks... it's in the eyes.

Plus in the lead up video he says to Gvozdyk... Interim is shit...hopefully they are friends, 'cause that's pretty savage to say to a dude a weight class below you.

I'm tellin' ya the dude has serial killer looks... it's in the eyes.

Plus in the lead up video he says to Gvozdyk... Interim is shit...hopefully they are friends, 'cause that's pretty savage to say to a dude a weight class below you.

Go to 1:53

It's where Gassiev lost the first round lol

OH, and btw, the fight is super early in North America... I think the broadcast starts at 2:30pm is Eastern, 12:30 Mountain??

I'll have to confirm that, but I know it's a hell of an appetizer for the weekend :)

OH, and btw, the fight is super early in North America... I think the broadcast starts at 2:30pm is Eastern, 12:30 Mountain??

I'll have to confirm that, but I know it's a hell of an appetizer for the weekend :)
Broadcast on Klowd starts at 3pm EST, and fight should start around 5pm EST.

Back