Usyk vs Gassiev SUPERFIGHT!

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How big was the 3D printer that made that hunk of plastic?

Sorry geezers, but Usyk is the greatest Cruiserweight of all time. Holyfield had more power, but he was never this good. Never moved this well, never had this type of handspeed.

I just can't wait till Usyk moves up starts collecting skulls at HW.

I hope he doesn’t fight Tony Bellend next. That will be a huge mismatch.

Could be funny watching Tony getting schooled and embarrassed though..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???

Sorry geezers, but Usyk is the greatest Cruiserweight of all time. Holyfield had more power, but he was never this good. Never moved this well, never had this type of handspeed.

I just can't wait till Usyk moves up starts collecting skulls at HW.
Usyk is probably the most skilled Cruiserweight ever. I'd have loved to see him vs. Holyfield or David Haye. They'd have been great matchups.

Ah no he's talking about Tony Bellew

He mentioned Tony Bellend in the interview...............

It’s gonna happen!! Usyk vs BELLEND.

I hope he doesn’t fight Tony Bellend next. That will be a huge mismatch.

Could be funny watching Tony getting schooled and embarrassed though..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???
Bellend doesn't deserve the chance to be embarrassed by Usyk. I'd watch him get clowned and in all likelihood get stopped but he has no business fighting in any legit fights.

Wow, now that was something. I picked Usyk to win (well, I picked Usyk to be the rightful winner, wasn't sure about the decision), but I thought it'd be way more competitive than that.

Bellew is the money fight but you just go through a tournament with the best guys, all this to fight a bum. Doesn't feel right

Wow, now that was something. I picked Usyk to win (well, I picked Usyk to be the rightful winner, wasn't sure about the decision), but I thought it'd be way more competitive than that.
This.
I didn't see Usyk totally breaking Gass down and making him look totally out of place in the ring. Brilliant performance

Funny, but both the dogs on HBO tonight...and they are huge dogs...will do better then Gassiev did.. :(

Can't believe Nas is defending Bellew. Bellew has no chance against Usyk.

Back