News Usyk vs Fury 2 Dec.21st Saudi

Who takes the rematch?

• Total voters
I’ve seen this quite a lot in the last couple of days - fury fans desperately claiming their man did better than AJ. It’s embarrassing. I don’t remember Joshua getting ko’d and save by the bell/ref in either fight

It’s all irrelevant, the both lost clear decisions. Now would be the ideal time to fight but we all know fury doesn’t want to. He’s even said (after he agreed to fight delboy a 3rd time) he’ll never fight Joshua and I fully believe him. He’s ducked him up to this point and he won’t be shamed in to fighting him by the boxing community (like he was with Usyk) because the fight doesn’t hold anywhere near the same significance. I still don’t think he’ll rematch usyk because he’ll stall and usyk will move on as he doesn’t need fury anymore

lol the fury hate is so strong you and kovalev should suck each other off.

It was a close fight: every major boxing analyst and fighter have all said so.

Antonio tarver, Pauli, Chris algeri, Tim Bradley, teddy atlas, and countless others said it was close.

The hate is clear because now it’s:

Fury sucked, fury was never good.

If that’s the case Usyk win over fury and Joshua shouldn’t count for anything since the wins were meanlingless over meaningless competition

Frank Warren sounds uncertain about the rematch. He definitely has reservations. Probably just realized that if Fury loses to Usyk again nobody will believe in him anymore. That'd mean he isn't the top heavyweight of this era but we already knew that. I'm skeptical that it even happens. If it does then there's practically no way it will be in October. That's just way too quick of a turnaround.

He beat wlad when he was undefeated,
He beat wilder. Those are solid wins.

Aj beat: Parker, whyte, and an old wlad.

Better resume, far more title defences and actively unified the division. I don’t think it’s a weak argument and fury needs the Joshua fight now for his own legacy. He built his legacy with the Wilder fights, A manufactured protected HW who gets stopped or easily outboxed whenever he fights an actual contender.

Lmao, no heavyweight is good then

He beat wlad when he was undefeated,
He beat wilder. Those are solid wins.

Aj beat: Parker, whyte, and an old wlad.
No, Fury did not beat Wlad when he was undefeated. He hadn't lost in like a decade but that isn't the same thing as remaining undefeated. Wlad was still 39 years old when Fury beat him. That's old.

If fury wins the rematch there’ll be a trilogy. So hey… fun stuff in the heavies.

That was a fun, close fight and if you believe fury has 0 chance at winning, you’re dreaming.

No, Fury did not beat Wlad when he was undefeated. He hadn't lost in like a decade but that isn't the same thing as remaining undefeated. Wlad was still 39 years old when Fury beat him. That's old.

Hadn’t lost in 10 years and wasn’t sitting out like he was two years against Joshua.

The woad fight was a complete mismatch and Joshua went to hell and back

Hadn’t lost in 10 years and wasn’t sitting out like he was two years against Joshua.

The woad fight was a complete mismatch and Joshua went to hell and back
Wlad wasn't undefeated though when Fury beat him. You were wrong about that. Wlad was out for a while before AJ beat him, however, he actually looked much better in that fight than he did against Fury. His movement was great, he was much more focused, and looked sharper in general. Fury had to stink the joint out to beat him. AJ went to war with him and knocked him out. Permanently retired him.

In all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised to see Fury make the necessary adjustments and win the rematch. So I think a potential trilogy is a strong possibility.

I guess that probably leaves the rest of the division the IBF, and whatever "regular"/"interim" belts the other orgs are hawking.

In all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised to see Fury make the necessary adjustments and win the rematch. So I think a potential trilogy is a strong possibility.

I guess that probably leaves the rest of the division the IBF, and whatever "regular"/"interim" belts the other orgs are hawking.
Assuming he even takes the rematch. His promoter didn't sound very optimistic about running it back immediately. This October 12th date is likely nonsense because it's too soon of a turnaround. We often see dates tossed out prematurely and fights either end up being rescheduled or scrapped completely. As far as I know Fury hasn't even activated the rematch clause yet. Neither has Usyk.

Assuming he even takes the rematch. His promoter didn't sound very optimistic about running it back immediately. This October 12th date is likely nonsense because it's too soon of a turnaround. We often see dates tossed out prematurely and fights either end up being rescheduled or scrapped completely. As far as I know Fury hasn't even activated the rematch clause yet. Neither has Usyk.

Rematch will be solid.literally every pundit has said this was close except fans who hate fury lol

Rematch will be solid.literally every pundit has said this was close except fans who hate fury lol
Huh? I've said that the fight was close. Just not as close as some of you guys are saying. There's no way that Fury deserved to win more than 4 or 5 rounds. I'll even give him 5 but that's it. So, that'd be 7 to Usyk plus the extra point for the knockdown in round 9. The win was clear enough. If you scored it for Fury then please read the following quote. 😂

“Usyk earned a split decision by scores of 115-112 and 114-113. The 114-113 card for Fury was not supported by anyone who knows how to properly score a boxing match.” —The Ring Magazine

Ring Ratings Update: Oleksandr Usyk Retakes No. 1 in P4P Rankings

Huh? I've said that the fight was close. Just not as close as some of you guys are saying. There's no way that Fury deserved to win more than 4 or 5 rounds. I'll even give him 5 but that's it. So, that'd be 7 to Usyk plus the extra point for the knockdown in round 9. The win was clear enough. If you scored it for Fury then please read the following quote. 😂

“Usyk earned a split decision by scores of 115-112 and 114-113. The 114-113 card for Fury was not supported by anyone who knows how to properly score a boxing match.” —The Ring Magazine

Ring Ratings Update: Oleksandr Usyk Retakes No. 1 in P4P Rankings

No you never said it was close. You were pretty adamant fury getting swept lol.

Now you're just making shit up hence the "lol" at the end of this post. Fury clearly lost. It doesn't matter if it was by 1 point or 5. Move on already.

So are you contradicting yourself now or what. You literally just went back on what you said and now your saying he lost lol,

Show me where you said the fight was close? You literally were arguing with me about how fury was destroyed And how you knew better than Usyk and his team that it wasn’t a harder fight then Joshua loo

So are you contradicting yourself now or what. You literally just went back on what you said and now your saying he lost lol,

Show me where you said the fight was close? You literally were arguing with me about how fury was destroyed And how you knew better than Usyk and his team that it wasn’t a harder fight then Joshua loo
No. I've repeatedly said that Usyk "edged" Fury. Meaning it was close.
I had Usyk edging it
Kindly piss off now.

lol the fury hate is so strong you and kovalev should suck each other off.

It was a close fight: every major boxing analyst and fighter have all said so.

Antonio tarver, Pauli, Chris algeri, Tim Bradley, teddy atlas, and countless others said it was close.

The hate is clear because now it’s:

Fury sucked, fury was never good.

If that’s the case Usyk win over fury and Joshua shouldn’t count for anything since the wins were meanlingless over meaningless competition

Lol you are a sad, pathetic cunt aren’t you! Can’t accept your lying, cheating hero got clowned by ‘MW’. Now fuck off and go back to crying in to your pillow

Lol you are a sad, pathetic cunt aren’t you! Can’t accept your lying, cheating hero got clowned by ‘MW’. Now fuck off and go back to crying in to your pillow
He appears to be having a post-fight meltdown of epic proportions. We've seen this before with deluded fanboys of his ilk. Rejecting reality, imaginary scoring, exaggerating the perceived success of his hero, acting out and being annoyingly argumentative, being extremely salty & butthurt, all of the signs are there.

He appears to be having a post-fight meltdown of epic proportions. We've seen this before with deluded fanboys of his ilk. Rejecting reality, imaginary scoring, exaggerating the perceived success of his hero, acting out and being annoyingly argumentative, being extremely salty & butthurt, all of the signs are there.

Fury fans are taking the loss worse than fury himself lol. Tbf this fellas always been a prized prick. Now he’s just spitting his dummy out whilst throwing all his toys out of his pram

Fury fans are taking the loss worse than fury himself lol. Tbf this fellas always been a prized prick. Now he’s just spitting his dummy out whilst throwing all his toys out of his pram
You're right about that. They are taking this L even worse than Fury. Strange. This jackass seems to be very emotionally invested. It's funny too because Fury can activate the rematch clause anytime if he already hasn't. If he wants another shot Usyk will grant him a rematch (unless he retires). He's never tried to skip out on his obligations unlike Fury.

Back