USS Gerald R Ford, the newest aircraft carrier, only has gender neutral toilets

Just come up with some military sounding term for them and people will be fine with them. "Military grade tactical bathrooms".
Shawn Kemp was the manchild. I remember that guy.

The Navy is spinning this pretty hard to cover up a stupid decision. Urinals are way better on a ship where plumbing is a huge issue keeping up, people piss way more often than shit and toilets waste more water and break more frequently.

Is that really what's causing huge issues on these ships now? Too many shitters?

:rolleyes:

Is that really what's causing huge issues on these ships now? Too many shitters?

:rolleyes:

Take it you were never on ship?

A Marine has little to do on ship but beat their dick and having a fucked up head...is major

Take it you were never on ship?

A Marine has little to do on ship but beat their dick and having a fucked up head...is major

Spent several months on different ships, just never had any shitter issues. We had a metric fuck-ton of other major issues, but my dumps always flushed fine. I can see how any system could potentially have issues on a ship, I just thought it was funny.

Gonna be a lot of fucking going on in there.

Probably not... as others have mentioned that bathrooms are usually pretty rough due to the difficulty of plumbing on a boat. Our used to back up at least 2-3 times a week and it was horrible. The Navy guys had to go in there with fire hoses to power-clean the drains... just brutal. Also, fucking on a ship usually carries a reduction in rank penalty. Not meaning it doesn't happen, but it does mean that doing it somewhere so open (like the bathrooms) is a pretty poor decision. We had people fucking everywhere on the ship but the bathrooms certainly weren't "a hot spot."

As far as the "gender-neutral" bathrooms on a carrier it makes sense until females start to feel uncomfortable with men pissing in their general vicinity. It won't be long before there are designated "female-only" bathrooms put into effect due to guys just being disgusting and creepy.

I sensed LatFlare was dropping some sarcasm there.

I don't really see a big issue with this. Never been on a Navy carrier but I think this policy is most unfair to females who have to deal with men dropping deuces that are much more pungent.

The shared bathrooms are going to probably add to the "coed activity".

I was just reading an article on the first gulf war and 36 women had to be sent home because they got pregnant.

Can only imagine what goes on now!

Come on guys.

All this is saying is the heads are designed so they can shift berthing around as needed.

Female berthing is still off limits to males and the same with male berthing to females.

What the hell they would do with trannies if they get them in the fleet I have no idea.

Back