Usman's Hype is mind boggling

What hype?

A couple of sherdoggers talking about him and some declaring him a great prospect or even future champ hardly constitutes any form of hype.

Also this sport needs new prospects really bad. New faces and fresh talent.

So don't bitch about new prospects like that and just appreciate another talent that might get to the top level eventually.

What hype?

A couple of sherdoggers talking about him and some declaring him a great prospect or even future champ hardly constitutes any form of hype.

Also this sport needs new prospects really bad. New faces and fresh talent.

So don't bitch about new prospects like that and just appreciate another talent that might get to the top level eventually.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT CONSTITUTES

Hype- (noun)
5. exaggerated publicity; hoopla.
tenor.gif

Silly? I'm not the one claiming top 5 fighters are ducking a mediocre wrestler with zero decent wins under his belt

But it's true, no one wants to fight him. He's little to gain and all risk, poor Maia is the sacrificial lamb

What theory?

My statement was that Usman's hype is unwarranted

I don't buy that shit. Everyone claims ______ is ducking ______ as a business tactic to goad people into signing. No one is afraid to fight Usman, the money just isn't right

Is this ^^^ not the theory you're not buying? So Colby isn't ducking Usman who's also in the top 10 out of fear of getting his ass busted & exposed it's just business. But Wonderboy who sits higher than Colby can take a fight with the 7th ranked Till like Usman also 7th ranked that to me is business Colby running from Usman is plain fear man...

You're obviously too young a MMA fan to remember how hyped Roger Huerta was. The motherfucker made the cover of Sports Illustrated ffs.

Uriah Hall was talked about as being a legit challenge to Anderson when he was still champion.
Will Brooks was supposed to challenge for the title after one or two wins in the UFC.

Bro I'm not saying saying there were never flops

You are fucking retarded lmao, do you not even believe in the word "prospect?"

Back