welcometohavoc

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
30 years old; 6 Years pro
7 fights in the UFC against prelim level fighters
Only 2 finishes
Mediocre wrestling heavy style that isn't exciting

And yet people are talking about him like he's the next TJ Dillashaw or something

He’s a prospect. I think you’re overstating the hype. I haven’t seen people declaring him future champ so I don’t see any reason for this thread

Sherdoggers know all about fighting so they recognize a future champ when they see one.

He’s a prospect. I think you’re overstating the hype. I haven’t seen people declaring him future champ so I don’t see any reason for this thread

I just saw a post you made in a thread with people calling him a future WW champ, so maybe you need to actually read some of these posts

The guy is legit. Needs to be more well-rounded. But once he does get a name opponent and goes 100%... we will find out if he is worthy of the top-tier.

oh god please no I thought we agreed to forget about him

Dominated everyone he's fought in the UFC
Entire top 10 is avoiding him
Not hard to "get"

Usman is a fucking animal, people on Sherdog aren't convinced of anyone until they are in the latter stages of their legacy.

If you don't get the Usman hype, the Darren Till hype, the Kevin Lee hype, etc.; you just don't have an eye for the sport.

Is it his fault that fighters are ducking him, and that people are making note of that?

To be fair, you can only beat who they put in front of you. It says quite a bit when other top fighters don't want to fight him.

He's looked good so far, obviously needs a step up in competition but he's being avoided as a dangerous guy to fight.

Can't argue that he's not that exciting but what he does works so why change it?

I just read someone declare him a future champ on the first page of a different thread about how everyone is ducking him, less than one minute ago.

Lol

That's right. 7 fights and WW top 10 avoiding him like the plague.

You think he wants to keep on beating guys outside the top 10?

People like winners, and supporting an up and coming guy calling him the next champ before it's cool, so 1-2 years from now they can say "I called that shit" everyone just laughs off the prospects who never get there anyways.<Gordonhat>

The guy claims he's been trying to get a fight with higher ranked fighters but they are all ducking him. Does it have merit? I mean maybe. Look at Colby refusing to say his name in a sentence. Why won't the UFC give him bigger named opponents or he is lying?

One thread wasn't enough, you had to make another one? Don't like him, don't watch his fights, Jack ass

Back