Usman's chin. What are your thoughts?

I just think he's not use to getting hit, just yet. His chin may not be weak at all, his reaction and defense may need to be better or he could end up getting knocked out.

You sound so triggered. Are you Kamaru Usman? You act like I give a shit about Maia. I don't. Never been a fan and I never will be.

Anyone that agrees with your incorrect statement is just that, incorrect. Some of Maia's strikes he landed on Usman in the 1st were more significant than 99% of the strikes he has landed in his MMA career.

What was "triggered" about the post? I let you be and you still brought up my name again the next day... you're the one who sounds angry bud. What do you have against Usman? Maybe it's a racist thing I don't know. Get lost tho dude, your arguments were awful, and you provided no logic to explaining your point. I'm done with you now.

Maia’s punching power is underrated IMO. Same with his stand up. He has success every now and then on the feet because his opponents don’t expect it, they often think he’s worse than what he really is. Like Colby for example - he didn’t expect Maia to run at him and throw like that. This is something that makes BJJ guys dangerous on the feet to both fighters and fans. They think they’re just BJJ but then they get a surprise on the feet and then fans are dumb and say “haha he got KO’d by a BJJ guy” but apparently people don’t understand they train striking too. Fighters will often make a mistake because they don’t respect the BJJ guys stand up at all so they get caught.

Maia has some power. Underrated, but it's there.....
Personally I think Usman's weight cuts are hard and likely the dehydration/recovery takes a toll. Might catch up to him overtime.

However, his facial expressions while fighting can be confusing because the bulk of the time he looks like he's in pain or about to cry. Hard to tell if something hurt him or not, lol.

There were a couple times in the Maia fight he got hit and didn't look comfortable. I think it was the second shot that Maia landed reasonably clean and Usman's legs looked wobbly before he composed himself a few seconds later. Maia isn't very good of a striker and it makes me wonder whether Usman's chin stands up to a bigger and better puncher on his feet. Usman's best chance seems to be his wrestling, as his striking is subpar. How long can he rely on his wrestling before the chin is tested properly?
Meek landed a spinning-back fist that wouldve at least dropped 90% of the WW roster. Go back & watch that in slow-motion it could not have landed any cleaner

What was "triggered" about the post? I let you be and you still brought up my name again the next day... you're the one who sounds angry bud. What do you have against Usman? Maybe it's a racist thing I don't know. Get lost tho dude, your arguments were awful, and you provided no logic to explaining your point. I'm done with you now.
I am glad you are done with logic and continue to live in fantasyland.

The second you brought racism into the fold, I know you're a worthless poster. To the list you go.

He's not beating Tyrone, ever. I know we say this to be snarky, but this may be the most legit case of a fighter being a good value version of another.

Usman is Tyrone without the explosion and power.

Another one to the list.

Won't be necessary. Usman would crack his brittle hands on Woodley's noggin first.

Who cares about his chin when he has glass hands.

Woodley would crack that chin before Usman even got the chance. So at least his hands will be safe.

Nothing really can be argued about his durability from this fight. He may just have frozen expecting a weaker punch, or just have bad reactions to being punched. Nothing leads to believe he was significantly hurt at any point.

Chin that will be cracked soon, seems that significant part of his style is to absorb punches and/or defend punches with his head .
He has option to work on his defense but I guess he will not do that before he gets KOd
He trains with Hooft right? His defense is just like Michael Chandler level.

Chin.jpg
How do you come up with this shit?! :D
<36>

How do you come up with this shit?! :D
<36>

He asked "What are your thoughts regarding Snoozeman's chin?" is all.

What ARE my thoughts regarding his chin? Never thought about that before...

That particular question concocted the idea... :D

He asked "What are your thoughts regarding Snoozeman's chin?" is all.

What ARE my thoughts regarding his chin? Never thought about that before...

That particular question concocted the idea... :D
Nah, I get the thought process and the fact that your answer was a joke - and a great one! But that scanned page of what seems to be an "Introduction to Racism for Aspiring Housewives" just left me speechless. :D

Back