Usman: Who did better? Me or Woodley?

tyrons was damn near flawless. as a usman fan i find it very fortunate that the ref separated maia from having his back. yes it was a weird position, but that was a very taxing position to be in. most likely maia would have faded against usman, but its still a questionable call to me.

tyrons was damn near flawless. as a usman fan i find it very fortunate that the ref separated maia from having his back. yes it was a weird position, but that was a very taxing position to be in. most likely maia would have faded against usman, but its still a questionable call to me.
Every other ref is competent about Maia's style except that guy. I think its great when Maia's backpacking a dude and the dude literally can't do shit about it. I thought that was the whole point of mma? If that guy reffed all of Maia's fights, he'd never have that win streak he built before fighting Tyrone.

compared to that main event, all the WMMA fights did it better last night.

I'm down for Usman vs. Colby in a 'loser leaves the UFC...and so does the winner' fight.

Every other ref is competent about Maia's style except that guy. I think its great when Maia's backpacking a dude and the dude literally can't do shit about it. I thought that was the whole point of mma? If that guy reffed all of Maia's fights, he'd never have that win streak he built before fighting Tyrone.
to me that was such a bad position to be in. i mean really the weight he was having torqued against his body, that he was also holding up spelled bad news the longer it went. in a five rounder if that position is acquired twice you are spent.

Colby Covington did.
Man, I despise Colby, but goddamn is this true.

Granted, he did "better" in the later rounds against Maia because instead of neutralizing him like Woodley and Usman did, he decided to gas him by headbutting his fists repeatedly and tricking Maia back into his Middleweight "K-1 Maia" days. But let's be positive and just call that strategy ... 'innovative.'

By entertaining more?
Yeah, that's not what "better" means

How by getting outstruck in the first and busted up lmao..quiet down

He marched forward and got tagged a lot because of it in the first. Usman barely got touched because he didn't really engage in anything to put him at risk.

After the 2nd round Colby was still marching forward and started to beat up Maia and late 3rd it looked like he was gonna stop Maia if they had another round.

I'm not a fan nor do I hate any of the athletes involved. This is just my objective opinion.

He marched forward and got tagged a lot because of it in the first. Usman barely got touched because he didn't really engage in anything to put him at risk.

After the 2nd round Colby was still marching forward and started to beat up Maia and late 3rd it looked like he was gonna stop Maia if they had another round.

I'm not a fan nor do I hate any of the athletes involved. This is just my objective opinion.

He was engaging enough to drop maia with a clean shot.. also he hurt his hand..so that obviously affected the gameplan abit..i mean both guys were victorious but the damage taken by colby makes his performance worse in comparison to usman who dominated each aspect of the fight and kept control for the full 25 mins..colby only really controlled 8 to 10 mins of there fight...judging the performance based on control, execution of techniques, damage done and damage taken , Usman is more impressive

LOL!!! Is that idiot really asking that?

Colby did it better than both.

tumblr_n62cj2uXcW1six5o1o1_500.gif

The gif that will never get old. People should post this to Tyrone’s twitter every day.

Usman had a full camp and got exposed by 2 week notice Maia and even got taken down while actual elite fighters like Woodley & Colby didn't get taken down even once by a Full Camp Maia.

Hell even 2 week notice Maia wobbled Usman with his K1 level left hand a few times.

So in order it is Woodley, Colby then Usman though Woodley and Colby did much better against Full Camp Maia than Usman did against a 2 week notice Maia.

Usman as way more active than Woodley, but Woodley was more effective.

Neither. both were unwatchable

Asking Tyquil who did better in a Tyquil level of intensity fight is like asking a retard to count to potato. Tyquil is gonna be like you did great Snoozemon, you going to make a great journeyman fighter that audiences will choose to not watch on Fight Night. The UFC should of let Maia and Usman go hug it out in the locker room, bring those hard ass Brazilian chicks back in the ring for some excitement.

Asking Tyquil who did better in a Tyquil level of intensity fight is like asking a retard to count to potato. Tyquil is gonna be like you did great Snoozemon, you going to make a great journeyman fighter that audiences will choose to not watch on Fight Night. The UFC should of let Maia and Usman go hug it out in the locker room, bring those hard ass Brazilian chicks back in the ring for some excitement.

sig worthy

Back