Usman vs Ponzinnibbio

Rompenubes

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
It should be rebooked for a new date or should UFC find a new opponent for Usman?

A good opponent is Alex Oliveira, it could be a great fight

Ponzi would have eyepoked his way to certain victory.

Felder is now clamoring for a chance to get wrestlefucked by the Nigerian blanket.

Last edited:
It should be rebooked for a new date or should UFC find a new opponent for Usman?

A good opponent is Alex Oliveira, it could be a great fight

Good option. Brazilian Cowboy is crazy, he would accept it.

That event needs a headliner.

Feel bad for the people of Chile. You finally get an event, great main and co-main and both are cancelled.

Hopefully if Cowboy can make the fight, get it done.

Alex Oliveira literally just filled in against Condit.

Call on my buy Gunny. No one care for the Magny fight and it would be a good test.

Ponzi eye poking his way to a title shot.

give him Maia. Loser is fired
winner sent to invicta

Ponz will just get "injured" again and pull out

Give Usman the Till/Wonder winner

Ponzi would have eyepoked his way to certain victory.

Feldor is now clamoring for a chance to get wrestlefucked by the Nigerian blanket.

Paul Felder?

gawd damn give that man the fight. Paul is underrated asF. I would love him to have a shot to stuff a few TD's and knock Usmans head off.

Gunnar Nelson is ready and unbooked, I believe. Usman might think twice about shooting on that Icelandic strangler. Would be a good fight

EDIT: He's booked for Magny, but I'd be willing to watch either tbh

Wikipedia now lists Maia vs. Usman as the replacement main event.
I mean, it IS wiki, but it also makes a lot of sense and would an awesome replacement. It'd arguably fast-track Usman even more than a win over Ponzinibbio would. Also, i'm not one of these anti-wiki snobs in general - I'd say it's a 50/50 split whenever I see a fight listed on Wiki. 50% of the time, Junkie end up announcing it 2days later.

Jennifer Maia?

I was thinking Demian...He did just say in March that he's tired of waiting around and wants a fight in May.

Book em.
All 5 rounders on cable run over the time limit and I forget to record the next 30 minutes. This fight is going the distance and doesn't matter who wins. Crowd will probably leave too

Back