Usman vs Meek is off

WildWestWhoopAss

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Norwegian Newspapers reports usman vs meek is off due to meek having troubles getting a visa in time for the fight.

Thanks Obama

But for real, this was a weird matchup in the first place. Usman should be getting a test against someone in the top 10.

Meek dodged a bullet. Usman is a bigger & stronger T-Wood with a gas tank. This guy was the top rated prospect outside the UFC some years ago, even above Weidman, who obviously became champ. I honestly do not know who beats him atp.

Good, seemed like a step backward for Usman.

He's from Norway. Why is getting a visa an issue for him? I've never heard of a scandinavian having visa issues. Is he a criminal or something? I don't understand.

He's from Norway. Why is getting a visa an issue for him? I've never heard of a scandinavian having visa issues. Is he a criminal or something? I don't understand.
Most mma fighters have been in trouble tbh even good guys like Gustafsson have done hard time

Probably something like that? Or with intention giving false info on one of the applications?

Seems like this is happening much more often with the current political climate..........

Meek dodged a bullet. Usman is a bigger & stronger T-Wood with a gas tank. This guy was the top rated prospect outside the UFC some years ago, even above Weidman, who obviously became champ. I honestly do not know who beats him atp.
He fights nothing like T-wood.

Anyone wanting to visit the U.S from Europe has a visa process, he probably left it late to apply. Even travelling via transit in the U.S needs an online visa, which needs to be applied for in advance by a good 1month to be safe. If someone leaves it late, I guess, the U.S customs see it as a flag.

Anyone wanting to visit the U.S from Europe has a visa process, he probably left it late to apply. Even travelling via transit in the U.S needs an online visa, which needs to be applied for in advance by a good 1month to be safe. If someone leaves it late, I guess, the U.S customs see it as a flag.
Esta takes 15 minutes to apply online and you receive the positive answer within 24hours.

It's not really a visa , you don't need to send your passport or go to the Ambassy or anything

Agree and disagree.
1) Meek has not chance, agreed.
2) Usman is far from unbeatable. His standup is rudimentary, and his wrestling, while really good, is not the unstoppable force it's made out to be. He WILL come unstuck soon enough, as every blue-chip prospect does. He'll come unstuck when he strikes with a superior striker out of cockiness and gets corpse, instead of relying on his base. Hey, I'm not confident enough to name 'the guy', I cant think of someone off the top of my head. But Usman is far from unbeatable man. Nobody is unbeatable.

tenor.gif

Back