Usman Vs Maia is now official

Very nice. Really want to see this matchup. Cmon usman. Oozzzzie going to get it done.

Hoping Maia wins but I doubt he will.

Usman is a fantastic fight but he is sooo hard to be a fan of. Boring fights and terrible, and I mean completely awful mic skills. Cringe worthy

Good matchup. I'm glad Usman gets a big name to potentially get the win against. Part of me wanted the replacement to be Mach Perry though.

Very nice. Really want to see this matchup. Cmon usman. Oozzzzie going to get it done.
Heck Yea, hopefully Usman can one day soon fight Colby while they are both on the rise, that would be great if he gets to replace any one of the guys fighting for the interim if they get hurt considering everyone is avoiding him

Honestly i like both. Dont mind either winning. Maia is so god damn nice. He is even nicer in real life. True martial artist. I think maia has to win this fight otherwise he would br on the verge of getting cut.

I'm picking Maia. He has a habit of coming back after a tough stretch and looking great. He will win a couple and everyone will jump back on the Maia wagon, then he'll lose the big fight.

War Demian!

giphy.gif

Great fight, looking forward to it.

Hoping Maia wins but I doubt he will.

Usman is a fantastic fight but he is sooo hard to be a fan of. Boring fights and terrible, and I mean completely awful mic skills. Cringe worthy

Agreed. I'd quite like it if Maia choked him out :)

still amateur cringe level compared to Luke

OS2bjZK.gif

<23>
Anyone saying this is " good" match up. Have you all forgotten about maia vs colby ?

{<hhh]
This fight will go exactly like that but darker. Whoever is his manager, the person should be fired.

Don’t think maia has a nick name...

After this fight it should be

The gatekeeper

Or

The stepping stone

He's saving the card by going through the same unfair conditions he got before, he's too nice, i hope they pay him well.

Don’t think maia has a nick name...

After this fight it should be

The gatekeeper

Or

The stepping stone

Demian "Half camp no champ" Maia.

Maia will win if Usman even think he's wrestling is enough to save him from the grappling beast that is maia

If Demian Maia misses weight (which is very likely), nobody should give him shit for it. He's saving the card.
I hope he misses weight and wrestlefucks Usman for 5 rounds. Losing 20-30% of winnings would be worth it. It's not like Maia is going to win KO of the night or performace of the night at his age anyway.

Nice fight but Fuck I like both fighters and would hate to see either guy lose .
Usman is looking to work his way into title contention and Maia has just suffered a couple of loses after competing for the title , so it's not really a good time for either fighter to lose .
I would of much preferred the the Usman v Ponz fight .

Maia fan for life. Usman gets exposed in the first two and finished

Back