Usman sends message to champ, champ is not impressed

lol

Excuseman needs about another half dozen fights that aren't like Xanax to be calling any shots.

W04uP9.png

DED

[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]

colby and kamaru will always play second fiddle to guys like Tyron and Wonderboy

I wish Tyron was this dismissive of all potential opponents

Eye roll had me crying

Jesus....if this guy really is top 5 in the division the WW is in a pretty sad state.

Potentially, the most boring fight in the history of the sport.

Pretty much anything he can do, Woodley is equal or way better at...he’s got nothing for him

Jesus....if this guy really is top 5 in the division the WW is in a pretty sad state.
Yea, he seems to just do what he needs to win, rather than blowing someone out.

Hes a tough out for pretty much everyone in the division tho. Maybe Till is a guy that can really push him tho

i said it in another thread, WW might be one of the worst divisions after being pretty much the best or 2nd best in MMA for years on end.

LW is stacked top to bottom, 145 has a ton of awesome fighters in it, 135 is extremely good. 185 at the very top is really stacked then there's a dip, but it still has a ton of top level guys at the top.

WW is Woodley who has proven himself to be an elite fighter. Regardless if the weren't as exciting as other champion fights etc, he's shown he is a cut above some of the other guys. Wonderboy is still awesome, but, the "best striker" at WW got outstruck by Woodley over 2 fights. RDA has the potential to be that guy, but, aside from him, who is there?

Colby and Usman to me, aren't elite. They're not even close to it. But they're pretty much top 5 guys there. Just shows how far WW has fallen.

Hopefully Lawler can make a decent comeback as he brings a lot of excitement that is sorely missing right now at WW. Maybe Till can beat WB and shake shit up, I'm not a big fan of his, but, he's certainly a lot more interesting of a fighter than either Colby or Usman.

Yawn, both are super boring. It would go to a super boring decision. Not interested. I hope RDA wins over Tyrun.

usman beats tyrone easily

How? Can't hump him, can't stand with him, the fuck is he going to do? Woodley 50-45s this fool.

Not that it'll happen anyway. Woodley wants a "money fight" and Usman is the furthest thing from that :D

Back