Usman is just that good .

The announcers can't seem to stop talking about the great (imaginary) striking of Usman.

IKR?

>Usman lands a lazy, grazing jab
"STIFF JAB BY USMAN! HOLY SHIT THAT WAS STIFFER THAN MY PROMOTIONAL WOODY!"

Attachments

• mfw excuse me.png
    mfw excuse me.png
    628.3 KB · Views: 2
Who is going to expose him?

I think the fact that Usman is a joke who is going to ranked #5 in the UFC is an indictment on the roster.

The GOAT of MMA hasn't even been born yet. These current fighters are extremely deficient.

I think Tyron, RDA, Thomspon, Masvidal, and maybe even Covington beat him

A green Rory put a worse beating on a prime Maia.

I give Maia a little leeway because he took the fight on short notice and never had good cardio even with a full camp. Usman just waited till Maia gassed and outpointed an exhausted opponent. Good win boring performance.

Usman really needed to put an emphasis on making this an exciting fight, he moved up the ranking but is no where closer to the title.

I think Tyron, RDA, Thomspon, Masvidal, and maybe even Covington beat him
I think they are all 50-50 fights. Tyron can't push the pace for 5 rounds like Usman just did. RDA has been KO'd by smaller guys. Thompson is made impotent by the fear of getting takedown by dominant wrestlers. Masvidal LOL. Racist Snitch the wrestling will cancel out and the striking is equally atrocious.

There isn't much separating these fighters. I don't know from where the fans are getting this idea that if Fighter A doesn't completely annihilate Fighter B then that means Fighter A isn't even that good.

At the top, we should see more and more closely contested boring fights. That is a good sign.

Shit hes out of position on all his punches. He would get countered and koed by Woodley.

I see Bellator in his future via Fitch treatment once he actually faces a decent fighter and loses. Bad for Snoozeman considering Bellator arguably has a better WW roster now than the UFC does

Back