Usman is just that good .

Usman is a beast. Let the haters hate

Maia couldn't do jack shit to him

i'd be impressed if this supposed great wrestler would beat maia at his own game.
that's impressive.
taking the woodley strategy is just boring horseshit.

at least gunnar nelson - even though he lost - challenged himself.
Dude he was chasing him around the fucking ring

After watching this fight: Usman > Maia > Covington striking-wise

Usman is Woodley without the power.

Did you look at Fitch's record before making this comment?

Fitch fought more, had more finishes before he had main event fight. I don't think they ever put Fitch in the main event besides the Georges fight.

Look I’ve seen this ultimate warrior looking dude chase down everyone he has fought . Literally it’s rare when u see a dude beat the shit out of everyone he fights. If he doesn’t get a top 3 guy after Damien I’m calling racist on some Luke Thomas shit. U call it boring or whatever I’ve seen him literally chase dudes 4 fights in a row . He’s literally bullying guys on a consistent basis .This is the weirdest shit I’ve seen even super boring guys like Jon Fitch got big fights . Something is wrong here
He's good but he couldn't do shit to maia on the ground and the stand up except for that 1 knockdown.

Yeah, he's a total monster.

That's why he's got like 6 decisions in his last 7 fights.

Cause he's beating everyone up so bad they can't even stay knocked out long enough to stop the fight.

Usman is knocking on door of TS. Gonna be interesting if Colby wins against RDA, I was surprised Usman couldn't finish Maia in stand-up.

I wasn’t impressed to be frank

In all seriousness what is this guy good at? I'm watching him and can't see anything special. Seriously someone tell me what's good about this guy

lame shit by Maia. He wasn't taking the necessary risks to improve his chances of winning in any meaningful way.

The announcers can't seem to stop talking about the great (imaginary) striking of Usman.

In all seriousness what is this guy good at? I'm watching him and can't see anything special. Seriously someone tell me what's good about this guy

Wrestling non-grapplers.

Yeah yeah usmoron broke his hand

SURE.GUY THINKS HE DOMINATED MAIA

I hate Colby but I hope him or RDA humbles this 30% fool

He should now fight the winner of Thompson till for the next TS after Woodley has unified of course

Rofl dude is a joke
Who is going to expose him?

I think the fact that Usman is a joke who is going to ranked #5 in the UFC is an indictment on the roster.

The GOAT of MMA hasn't even been born yet. These current fighters are extremely deficient.

Back