Usman is going to be champ no doubt

That was one of the least terrifying performances every. To think people hated on Maia fights at least he had the threat of the finish that fight was horrible

tenor.gif

The 30% remark was such bullshit, its because he didn't finish Meek who he swore was gonna get finished, but he couldnt and he lost all the striking exchanges and even got frustrated. I am not a fan of Usman, good fighter though. Want to see Meek against a striker though, he seems fun.

I get why Usman fought that way, no one wants to lose to someone who is a 6:1 underdog, but to try to downplay it by saying he was going 30% was lame.

Woodley gives him the Lawler style finish I think

I have zero interest in watching Condit fight anybody that isn't purely a striker especially this boring fucker. Condit has zero tdd and would get laid on for 3 rds.

Not that he doesn't have the talent to do it, but does anyone REALLY think DFW would let that blanket get anywhere near the top 5?

Between Usman and Woodley the future doesn't look too bright in terms of excitement in the WW division..

Only RDA can save us now..
Shame that Darren Till is a lhw, he’d dominate at ww

7-0 in the UFC
11 fight win steak

he deserves a top 10 opponent.

Dude was only going 30 percent and ragdolling this can ! I think he should go against Carlos condit next , he'l finish him worse then ever and then go for the belt. He'l make Tyrone fight and frustrate him with his wrestling style. Usman is a better version of Ben askren and I think he's the next gsp of WW
Pathetic attempt, one dimensional wrestlers like Usman & Covington don't win UFC titles, he might get his shot but Woodley knows Usman's game better and can smash him out standing or on the ground.

Last edited:
Nigerian Nightmare is right. He put me to sleep watching him and I dreamt that I wasted 15 minutes of my life.

Pathetic attempt, one dimensional wrestlers like Usman & Covington don't win UFC titles, he got get his shot but Woodley knows Usman's game better and can smash him out standing or on the ground.

Maybe not but they're going to kill off a ton of contenders.

Back