Usman is gassing

chamcham

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Looks like he is slowing down already in Round 2.

yet can still stop maias "take downs"

wake me up when this fight is over

I hate calling for guys to hang it up but Demian looks done. It makes me sad.

Or this fucker is strong af . Literally he is getting deep on singles but this usman cat is just that good

Usman has 5/10 striking & 8/10 wrestling & probably no bjj. He's top 10 but i don't see a champion in him.

Usman is a bum. This is the second fight I seen with him, and both times this guy has this boring, play it safe style. It sucks for Maia, because he is the more skilled guy... he's just much older.

I want to root for Usman, because I like a guy who wants to smash that dork Covington. But it is difficult to support such a boring, safe fighter.

Maia's the most 1 dimensional fighter in the UFC.

If he can't take a person down he turns into absolute dogshit

Usman's working this bum just by not getting taken down..alone

Crazy because Maia can take Gunnar down and have his way with him but can't do shit to Usman but run laterally

Usman is a bum. This is the second fight I seen with him, and both times this guy has this boring, play it safe style. It sucks for Maia, because he is the more skilled guy... he's just much older.

I want to root for Usman, because I like a guy who wants to smash that dork Covington. But it is difficult to support such a boring, safe fighter.
tf? Do u actually even train?
Usman has been landing some good strikes and has definitely stayed active, why the hell would he bum rush Maia and leave him open for takedowns in which that is the palce where he has the least likelihood of winning

First main event and Camaro goes full snoozfest against a 40 years old guy.

Back