Usman is 10 times the prospect Mike Perry is

Hey, I'll give them this, at least they gave Anik names of guys they want next

Usman has been beating really good, underrated guys

He's also a big ww that with time, might even be champion

I give him more of a shot of beating Tyrone than Perry

Like Rogan was saying to beat Perry you gotta fight him tactical, utilize good movement, etc.. Jouban kinda exposed him a little bit

Perry vs Gunnar Nelson next and give Usman Neil Magny... Those are the matchups I'd like to see next

Maybe but he already ruined his rep acting like a total ass on TuF...

I think he has a bright future. If he last fight was a sign of things to come, he'll certainly be a problem.

Both are in the top 3 of prospects right now.

Usman
Erick Silva
Mike Perry

Then how come you're comparing him to Perry and not the other way around?

he used Perry's reputation to try and get the RDA fight though, pretty funny really

He is damn right Perry would show up.

Kid's not running from any opponent, even if it is a high-risk fight for him like Reyes.

Perry would ragdoll usman at this point. Too fast. Too explosive. Too much dynamacism and far too much strength in the clinch.

Not a good fight for usman at all.<Goldie11>

Perry would not rag doll Usman what so ever lol. Usman is big and strong as aw hell. ONLY way Perry wins is on feet with a right hand.

Both are in the top 3 of prospects right now.

Usman
Erick Silva
Mike Perry

Erick Silva? Excuse me? That dude is complete trash. When he first got in the UFC like 5+ yrs ago he was a prospect, now he's a bum. And I'm not even going to point out his body from then and now, wait yes I am lol. He was a PED'd kid that still never could get the job done.

Hey, I'll give them this, at least they gave Anik names of guys they want next

Usman has been beating really good, underrated guys

He's also a big ww that with time, might even be champion

I give him more of a shot of beating Tyrone than Perry

Like Rogan was saying to beat Perry you gotta fight him tactical, utilize good movement, etc.. Jouban kinda exposed him a little bit

Perry vs Gunnar Nelson next and give Usman Neil Magny... Those are the matchups I'd like to see next

I'm really liking that. Gunnar vs Perry is the perfect fight. Gunnar is the perfect guy to expose and finish Perry.

Erick Silva? Excuse me? That dude is complete trash. When he first got in the UFC like 5+ yrs ago he was a prospect, now he's a bum. And I'm not even going to point out his body from then and now, wait yes I am lol. He was a PED'd kid that still never could get the job done.

He's still very young. Give him time. He has great potential.

Back