Usman is 10 times the prospect Mike Perry is

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Perry knocks out a journyman 155lber and he's a god. Do you forget he just got dominated by a very average fighter in Alan Jouban?

Usman coming off a win over 18-1 Sean Strickland, destroys a guy in Moraes who hasn't lost in the UFC for over 5 and a half years, but no one talks about him.

Everyone is sleeping on this guy...idk if there's a guy at 170 I'd favor over him in a fight.

We just getting used to Kevin Lee now this guy? And I wish he rep the US instead of Nigeria

Perry is more fun.

Usman is a beast and soon he'll be the subject of countless borderline racist "freak athlete, explosive, fast twitch muscle" comments.

Probably because that was the most exciting Usman performance in a long time

of course Usman is better. Less charisma than a sack of russets tho.

Usman gets 1 KO and we are going to pretend he isnt one of the most boring guys on the roster?

Yeah, but Usman is black... whereas Mike Perry just think he's black.

Which is why he's the poster boy for these MMA fans:

777.jpg

Did you see how many times he go tagged with the left hand? Dude can't lift his right hand to block to save his life. He's just lucky he hasn't fought someone with a strong left hook yet.

Usman looked great for sure.
I think he has improved leaps and bounds since his time on TUF.

Usman vs Perry - make it happen, damn it!
:meow:

are we gonna overlook that one of the worst strikers in the division was lighting him up on saturday night? and lol at all these fairweather fans that have been waiting for Usman to do something exciting so they could come out of the woodwork as his "real" fans.

Perry knocks out a journyman 155lber and he's a god. Do you forget he just got dominated by a very average fighter in Alan Jouban?

Usman coming off a win over 18-1 Sean Strickland, destroys a guy in Moraes who hasn't lost in the UFC for over 5 and a half years, but no one talks about him.

Everyone is sleeping on this guy...idk if there's a guy at 170 I'd favor over him in a fight.
Usman would knock Perry tf out. nuff said. Perry thinks he's the hot shit calling out someone like Robbie Lawler too. Robbie is a guy that feeds off of people hitting him. Perry no doubt has legit KO power, but he's so overrated lol any top 10 would murk that dude. If a guy like Alan Jouban schools him.... then that should say something.

Perry would ragdoll usman at this point. Too fast. Too explosive. Too much dynamacism and far too much strength in the clinch.

Not a good fight for usman at all.<Goldie11>

Back