Banned
Banned
Reaction score
-Leon Edwards 7-1 in last 8 fights in the ufc...only loss is to Usman
-Warlley Alves 5-2 in the UFC...win over colby Covington
-Sean Strickland 6-2 in the ufc...losses to Usman and Ponz
-Moraes was unbeaten in the UFC for 5 years straight until Usman beat him
-Meek is new to the UFC, but this guy is legit...has a win over Paul Harris

This guy fights all the guys no one wants to fight...tough fighters that don't have a big name.

There's a reason no one wants to fight Usman, he's legit and might be the best in the world.

Usman is a dangerous guy and a bug risk for guys ranked higher than him.

Not "best in the world"... But if the guy could get a name opponent. Could see him a top 5 fighter.... only at 100%.

-Leon Edwards 7-1 in last 8 fights in the ufc...only loss is to Usman
-Warlley Alves 5-2 in the UFC...win over colby Covington
-Sean Strickland 6-2 in the ufc...losses to Usman and Ponz
-Moraes was unbeaten in the UFC for 5 years straight until Usman beat him
-Meek is new to the UFC, but this guy is legit...has a win over Paul Harris

This guy fights all the guys no one wants to fight...tough fighters that don't have a big name.

There's a reason no one wants to fight Usman, he's legit and might be the best in the world.

Theres a reason why Cannington and every other welterweight fighter is ducking him.

Usman is the future at WW. But the UFC doesn't think they can market him, so they will continuew to protect the "marketable" fighters from him, similar to how Dana protected Conor from Khabib.

I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Masvidal or Maia but I really want to see him fight Covington. Obviously I know you can't force these people to take the fight, what a shame... I know some people think that tournaments could be kind of regressing but it would be pretty hard to duck opponents when your name's in a tournament bracket and that's your path to the belt.

Last edited:
Theres a reason why Cannington and every other welterweight fighter is ducking him.

Usman is the future at WW. But the UFC doesn't think they can market him, so they will continuew to protect the "marketable" fighters from him, similar to how Dana protected Conor from Khabib.

Nothing I have seen leads me to believe that. He isn't impressive in his wins, and his style is one level above Jared Rosholt. Seems like a guy that will forever hover around 11-15

Back