Usman and Covington would destroy Till at this point.

Training for the fight of your life

vs

10 day notice

Conor-and-Mendes.jpg

You are the absolute worst.

Idk about that ts. Till is ever improving and only 5 fights into his UFC career. Don't assume just because you haven't seen it that it means you won't see it.

edgar_yair.jpg

It's all fun and games until you fight the wrestler.
Tbf Rodriguez won a split decision over Caceres... He's not that good. Till has looked great in every fight I've seen him in besides the 3rd rd of the Dalby fight after breaking his arm in the 2nd.

If they want to keep pandering to their Euro audience... The LAST thing the UFC wants to do is feed till to an ANIMAL like Covington.

There’s a difference between getting taken down by a LW Cowboy, and a Division 1 All American.

Tbf Rodriguez won a split decision over Caceres... He's not that good. Till has looked great in every fight I've seen him in besides the 3rd rd of the Dalby fight after breaking his arm in the 2nd.

Idk m8... split decision win over Caceres >>>> Draw against Nicolas Dalby.

I think Rodriguez is one of the more talented up and coming fighters and far from a finished product. But like Till, the grappling just doesn’t come overnight.

I agree. Till is huge though, so I can't count him out. Size is huge in the clinch, which is where Covington and Usman both are good from.

I agree with TS.

There is a reason Till called out Perry.

He knows Perry won't shoot for takedowns. Perry is one of the only WWs right now that will just stand and bang. Till knows he is not ready for a a great wrestler just yet.

I don't get it. He got taken down once and got right back up. Then finished cowboy a few minutes later.

There's no reason at all to you think Till would get DESTROYED by any of them. Till never fought anyone similar to either Usman or Covington and neither did them. Stupid thread.

<{1-1}>
TS is probably just triggered by till because he reminds him of conor or something, so he has to make some stupid thread saying he'd get destroyed.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Idk m8... split decision win over Caceres >>>> Draw against Nicolas Dalby.

I think Rodriguez is one of the more talented up and coming fighters and far from a finished product. But like Till, the grappling just doesn’t come overnight.
Like I said, he was dominating that fight until he broke his arm.

Those two are actual massive welterweights unlike the undersized Cowboy. On top of that they are two elite wrestlers with very high level grappling. I would like to see them face off in the future, would be a real challenge for the brit.

Another great prediction Alan. I favor Usman more than CC, only because his striking looks a lot more fluid and natural than his. However, Till's striking is light years ahead of either guy, Usman needs to mix up the striking a bit to either change levels and get him down or set up his entry for clinch up TIll up against the cage and drain that gas tank.

No camp and horribly out of shape. When have you ever seen Mendes gas on top of someone? Run that back with mendes in shape and he wins 9/10 times.

Tony or Khabib will win 10/10, you'll see if Conman mans up.

Back