USFC9 for UFC 211 Stipe vs JDS II - AV BET MEGA THREAD

You lost this last one and you're about to lose your title match, losing on Holloway will be 3.

I already beat pix and started his losing streak, now you're just abusing your power. I'll take out the champ once he's through with you
So you're ducking the rematch, as expected, can.

So you're ducking the match with me? I already challenged you to that exact fight

WELCOME!... to the Ultimate Sherbro Fighting Championship 9.
hqdefault.jpg
Hi I'm Mike Goldberg and THIS! ...is USFC 9.... and we get things started here on Sherdog... With a little history... @TheRuthlessOne defended his USFC title for the 3rd straight time, beating that washed up can @Pixelated who was just handed his 4th straight loss in a row. @hardcoreBE moved up the rankings from #7 to #5 by beating @Pixelated in a t-shirt bet, and is expected to be in a #1 Contenders bet against @Codpiece who was screwed out his title shot when Khabib failed to make weight at UFC 209. USFC President @Jermei accepted the Champions challenge and will bet for the Title, for the very first time...

You're still 2 events away from a title shot. Get in line bub.

So you're ducking the match with me? I already challenged you to that exact fight
@Jermei is the fucking president you troglodyte. He doesn't just get any scum off the street. What do you think this is? BSFC? You will show him some damn respect or I will penetrate the shit out of you. Do I make myself clear?

hqdefault.jpg
Hi I'm Mike Goldberg and THIS! ...is USFC 9.... and we get things started here on Sherdog... With a little history... @TheRuthlessOne defended his USFC title for the 3rd straight time, beating that washed up can @Pixelated who was just handed his 4th straight loss in a row. @hardcoreBE moved up the rankings from #7 to #5 by beating @Pixelated in a t-shirt bet, and is expected to be in a #1 Contenders bet against @Codpiece who was screwed out his title shot when Khabib failed to make weight at UFC 209. USFC President @Jermei accepted the Champions challenge and will bet for the Title, for the very first time...

Fuck the title shot, I'm gonna hand you your 3rd loss in a row after @TheRuthlessOne is done beating you

uhm ok 2012

Please Mr Holiday, listen to Mr Phantomlord here.

Not much threat of the takedown in this fight, as for example Edgar or Mendes. Only problem will be that Holloway is a southpaw, and checks Aldo's kicks.

Not much threat of the takedown in this fight, as for example Edgar or Mendes. Only problem will be that Holloway is a southpaw, and checks Aldo's kicks.

Old man Aldo, with his fake belt, is getting finished again. Stand down.

Holiday? Lol

Old man Aldo, with his fake belt, is getting finished again. Stand down.
Battle of the fake belts. Jk its called an upgrade considering McGregor had to move on. It happens, and at the time Aldo was the interim champion.

This fight will decide the undisputed champion though. As there isn't one in the FW division.

hqdefault.jpg

Ltj2VRc.jpg

I'm picking JDS & JJ, anyone picking Stipe & Andrade???

Preferably a Sherdogger that I've heard of before, not some 2016 Perry/Conor/CoGar Fanboy

Back