USFC9 for UFC 211 Stipe vs JDS II - AV BET MEGA THREAD

@Jermei get me a matchup you old fuсk. I'm the number one ranked guy (somehow, you see why your rankings are fucking retarded? On a 3 fight losing streak and still number 1, TOP LEL). Get me a match.

@Jermei get me a matchup you old fuсk. I'm the number one ranked guy (somehow, you see why your rankings are fucking retarded? On a 3 fight losing streak and still number 1, TOP LEL). Get me a match.

You have a STFU bet with Drake. You're #1 because of all the gimmick points, which I allow.

If you take JDS or Edgar I can hook you up.

VANDERLEI SIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLVAAA
1404143024silva.gif

<{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}>

Cant believe anybody is seriously picking Lobov. Like your USFC credibility goes out the window with that one.

Borderline stuck beating your meat, while I'm tapping legends from here to wall street

You have a STFU bet with Drake. You're #1 because of all the gimmick points, which I allow.

If you take JDS or Edgar I can hook you up.
First of all, win or or lose, @Drake should STFU for a couple of months.
Second of all, fuсk you.
Third of all, I don't feel comfortable picking any of those options, throw some names at me. It's gotta be a worthy contender for me to to risk those bets.
Fourth of all, how's your Friday going?

Got Miocic and Yair. Full Kit.

First of all, win or or lose, @Drake should STFU for a couple of months.
Second of all, fuсk you.
Third of all, I don't feel comfortable picking any of those options, throw some names at me. It's gotta be a worthy contender for me to to risk those bets.
Fourth of all, how's your Friday going?

TheSnake101 is the last name without a bet for UFC 211. See above.
My friday is good so far. Fuck you too.

What the fuck does "give me tehTJDillashaw203 for Frankie" even mean? How high are you right now?

Back