USFC9 for UFC 211 Stipe vs JDS II - AV BET MEGA THREAD

I'll take Frankie if anyone is high on Yair and thinks he's the latest GOAT.

@Jermei im tryna get some AV or AV/sig action on JDS vs Stipe. I want JDS

I believe me and @The Witcher are on for Frankie/Yair. Pending the results of the Ellenberger fight of course. But that one is a lock.

@Jermei I am excepting mods, or admins bets only.

My picks are in pink.

Heavyweight Stipe Miocic (c) vs. Junior dos Santos
Women's Strawweight Joanna Jędrzejczyk (c) vs. Jéssica Andrade
Welterweight Demian Maia vs. Jorge Masvidal
Featherweight Frankie Edgar vs. Yair Rodríguez
Flyweight Henry Cejudo vs. Sergio Pettis
Lightweight Eddie Alvarez vs. Dustin Poirier

Seeing how I am the earliest known poster on Sherdog with an original account in the 1990's (Chi Zen Crackers), I thought I might make a nice feather in someone's cap. Not to mention I will still probably be here long after you guys discover vagina and make a life breeding future pleb Sherdoggers.

@Tachy @BAM @Augustus Caesar @shonuf @Inverse @Jackonfire @Lethal @Dragonlordxxxxx @Slobodan @Buffaloed @Homeless Infant @Arkridge @bigwaverider @Bullitt68 @Captain Davis @chunglii @Coach_Jason @D.R.H. @EOW @equus @jeicex @Lead @Madmick @Ronwah @RR @Revolver @Ruprecht Sinister @Tooth and Nail @TeTe @Zankou @Drake

I will give you the advantage of reviewing the proposed avatar and signature you would have to wear for 1 month, as follows;

Exi-Meta-Tran-Man...who? Or; Exi-Meta-Tran-Man...never heard of him.

If I lose, I will sport whatever signature you can come up with for 2 months.

There are a couple of mods that I don't necessarily care to take up the bet with, as they have both slunk away from political, and philosophical debate with me out of fear of looking foolish. (you know who you are), but I am a benevolent man and will see it in my heart to grant them the opportunity none the less.

I'll take a bet with both of you .I'm still owed an AV for a month

@Jermei I am excepting mods, or admins bets only.

My picks are in pink.

Heavyweight Stipe Miocic (c) vs. Junior dos Santos
Women's Strawweight Joanna Jędrzejczyk (c) vs. Jéssica Andrade
Welterweight Demian Maia vs. Jorge Masvidal
Featherweight Frankie Edgar vs. Yair Rodríguez
Flyweight Henry Cejudo vs. Sergio Pettis
Lightweight Eddie Alvarez vs. Dustin Poirier

Seeing how I am the earliest known poster on Sherdog with an original account in the 1990's (Chi Zen Crackers), I thought I might make a nice feather in someone's cap. Not to mention I will still probably be here long after you guys discover vagina and make a life breeding future pleb Sherdoggers.

@Tachy @BAM @Augustus Caesar @shonuf @Inverse @Jackonfire @Lethal @Dragonlordxxxxx @Slobodan @Buffaloed @Homeless Infant @Arkridge @bigwaverider @Bullitt68 @Captain Davis @chunglii @Coach_Jason @D.R.H. @EOW @equus @jeicex @Lead @Madmick @Ronwah @RR @Revolver @Ruprecht Sinister @Tooth and Nail @TeTe @Zankou @Drake

I will give you the advantage of reviewing the proposed avatar and signature you would have to wear for 1 month, as follows;

Exi-Meta-Tran-Man...who? Or; Exi-Meta-Tran-Man...never heard of him.

If I lose, I will sport whatever signature you can come up with for 2 months.

There are a couple of mods that I don't necessarily care to take up the bet with, as they have both slunk away from political, and philosophical debate with me out of fear of looking foolish. (you know who you are), but I am a benevolent man and will see it in my heart to grant them the opportunity none the less.

You forgot @MFridley

If anyone needs help resizing an av or wants to give an image a transparent background tag me and I'll help out.

Last edited:
I can't avoid getting that JR smilie in lol

I'll own it and won't make the bet start until he gives me the AV
Use the one from the other thread the guy resized.

Back