USFC9 for UFC 211 Stipe vs JDS II - AV BET MEGA THREAD

Yea I saw them in the other thread. You women should consider yourselves lucky that I missed out on betting @MonstaAJ by like 2 minutes.

haha well then you know what's coming for you. I reserved slave#1 for you specifically.

@Jermei Just want to say I appreciate the work you put in to this.

tumblr_m54o61prqe1r2gow4o1_400.gif

haha well then you know what's coming for you. I reserved slave#1 for you specifically.
The only thing coming for me is another win against the screaming hyena Perry. Ellenberger gonna leave him bloodier than a virgin on prom night, and Plat Nation is gonna go back into hiding like you did after Jouban ran through that bum.

You still down @Son Peyote? Let's battle it out then.

Full kit bet Perry vs. Ellenburger until UFC 211. I pick the GOAT @Jermei

The only thing coming for me is another win against the screaming hyena Perry. Ellenberger gonna leave him bloodier than a virgin on prom night, and Plat Nation is gonna go back into hiding like you did after Jouban ran through that bum.
<[analyzed}>

The state of NY fucked me

harder than they did John Gotti.

Good job @Jermei

The USFC upkeep is impressive.

My record is off tho. I'm 3 - 1 now, recorded my first USFC loss yday. If you're going to count my loss against Toco tho, I insist you count my wins outside the USFC too.

Also what happens if Weidman gets it overturned to a NC?

You still down @Son Peyote? Let's battle it out then.

Full kit bet Perry vs. Ellenburger until UFC 211. I pick the GOAT @Jermei

giphy.gif

Here you are posting the new thread and I'm over here still drunk from last night. Jesus. Last night was madness. Still can't believe Rumble got choked out , retired and that his coaches were gone lol. That end to Moose and the Chris, cool I got the w but totally lame. Almost fought some asshole from Penn State in the stands and blew the croch out of my jeans. Also spilled beer on the same guy like 7 fucking times. Came to at 4am in an Irish mob run strip club in north Buffalo, wtf. So ready to fly home and rest.

Oh, who the FUCK is gonna take a bet against a proven top 5 Sherbro, against my boy Yair? Vamos México

Good job @Jermei

My record is off tho. I'm 3 - 1 now, recorded my first USFC loss yday. If you're going to count my loss against Toco tho, I insist you count my wins outside the USFC too.

giphy.gif

You better be thanking your lucky stars I'm being cool and not kit shaming you because of that bullshit they pulled.

Platinum nation never went into hiding. We were more active than ever when Perry suffered that loss. Enjoy your last few weeks of freedom slave then your soul and ass is mine.

Good job @Jermei

giphy.gif

The Toco loss was added, the others not. They have to be added to my threads to count. No PM's.

The Toco loss was added, the others not. They have to be added to my threads to count. No PM's.

Third-World-Skeptical-Kid.jpg

Could've sworn you told me it was not USFC sanctioned around the time I made that bet with Toco.

You better be thanking your lucky stars I'm being cool and not kit shaming you because of that bullshit they pulled.

Fuck that. Make it.

It was complete bullshit.

NYSAC is a joke.

Fuck that. Make it.

What happens if they overturn it to a NC tho?
Standard rules for betting:

3. a. Results will be graded or re-graded based on the official result at ringside.
b. A result may be revised or altered after the initial presentation by the ring announcer. Results are not official for betting purposes until verified by officials at the fighting venue.
c. Official or unofficial sanctioning body overturns of a fight decision based on appeal, suspension, lawsuit, drug testing result or any other fighter sanction will not be recognized for betting purposes.

Here you are posting the new thread and I'm over here still drunk from last night. Jesus. Last night was madness. Still can't believe Rumble got choked out , retired and that his coaches were gone lol. That end to Moose and the Chris, cool I got the w but totally lame. Almost fought some asshole from Penn State in the stands and blew the croch out of my jeans. Also spilled beer on the same guy like 7 fucking times. Came to at 4am in an Irish mob run strip club in north Buffalo, wtf. So ready to fly home and rest.

Oh, who the FUCK is gonna take a bet against a proven top 5 Sherbro, against my boy Yair? Vamos México

Awesome! lol....

yeah I have a morning with no family here so the sooner it's up the sooner things can settle down. I have a system and I like doing this shit so it's all good. I updated the rankings last night too... I had to know. :D

Third-World-Skeptical-Kid.jpg

Could've sworn you told me it was not USFC sanctioned around the time I made that bet with Toco.

Fuck that. Make it.

Don't argue about bets in my thread if you don't want them added. I heard enough and added it. You got fucked by Toco, live with it.

Awesome! lol....

yeah I have a morning with no family here so the sooner it's up the sooner things can settle down. I have a system and I like doing this shit so it's all good. I updated the rankings last night too... I had to know. :D

Where can I find em again?

Also, where the fuck is @LouisBolanos Someone bring him a laptop to prison, he's got posters to make.

Back