USFC8 for UFC 210 DC vs Rumble II - AV BET MEGA THREAD

I called out all the dumb memers in the platinum destroying his own chin thread. If you're not a platinum fan, I have no issue with you. Carry on.

I'm daddy to all you trash can fans.

I'm calling you the chump you are.

Jake slaps the tin can man around.

Let's go in on this fight.

edit - just learned that our resident favela boy @João is also a trash can fan. Step up and put your money where your mouth is.

@phantomlord

<{cruzshake}>
I have a sig bet but lets do an AV bet. @Jermei make it happen G.

What a surprise. You plattards can't read

I'm calling you out on a full kit bet on the fight which lasts until the next PPV.

I have Jake Ellenberger.
giphy.gif

You can't change your sig or av while on dubs so fuck that. Plus Son Peyote already has a kit bet. All you Plat dorks have to wait for your boy to earn a spot on an actually PPV for the av and kit bets.

You can't change your sig or av while on dubs so fuck that. Plus Son Peyote already has a kit bet. All you Plat dorks have to wait for your boy to earn a spot on an actually PPV for the av and kit bets.
I'm only on a single yellow I believe, can't I change my AV?

Edit: You are right I can't change my AV but can change my sig.

Mods won't do jack shit here.
I can ask a mod but if Son Peyote has a full kit bet already then I don't know why he is calling out Plat nation members like a retard anyway.

Big talk for a motherfucker that nobody knows. Ellenbummer will get starched and you will pay for it, Platinum style.

I have a bet with a gentleman called @SalvadorAllende. Unfortunately this implies I can't bet against you. (Obviously your lower rank account makes such a bet pointless anyway.)

Hey Salvador, I know you told me you're not too much into football. I will do my research to see whether this is actually true, don't worry. I was thinking about this as your future AV. Do you like it?

tumblr_n8o8sddes21szyuybo1_250.gif
Im in. I mean, it is not going to happen (me losing) but flukes are real and maybe you get some GSP-Serra 1 luck.

I think we lost to Bolivia yesterday and Messi got banned for like 4 games or something for insulting a refferee. Everybody is pissed off about that in the office LOL.

BTW, you have the worst haters..... @Son Peyote ?
72129852.jpg

I'll walk into 210 fresh as a daisy &

walk out even fresher.

Scalping a tin can man on the way to 211.

BTW, you have the worst haters..... @Son Peyote ?

Big talk for a motherfucker that nobody knows.

I'm top 10 of this whole shit.

You two are trash can fan bums.

Full kit bet or crawl back into your hole

I can ask a mod but if Son Peyote has a full kit bet already then I don't know why he is calling out Plat nation members like a retard anyway.

You aren't members of any nation

You're dorks on a cringe train.

I called you queefs out on a full kit bet.

Step up or crawl back into your hole, you pleb.

Not surprised.

I would have called you out too

but you've already admitted you don't believe in Platinum's skills and you're in it for the memes and the jokes. Which is exactly what he is.

Carry on.

edit-

Shout out the long list of trash can fans ITT.

There has to be at least one man among the 100+ dorks on your cringe train.

Last edited:
Not surprised.

I would have called you out too

but you've already admitted you don't believe in Platinum's skills and you're in it for the memes and the jokes. Which is exactly what he is.

Carry on.

edit-

Shout out the long list of trash can fans ITT.

There has to be at least one man among the 100+ dorks on your cringe train.
I don't think he's ready for the top 5 at welterweight but that hardly means I don't believe in his skills. I didn't think he would beat Alan Jouban and it turned out to be the case, but I'm still a fan and I'm a lot more confident going into the Ellenberger fight than I was for that one. The main reason I refuse to abandon my avatar, title, location and sig space is because it's part of my identity as a shoop artist, my primary reason for being here :)

I use it all like a watermark on twitter too

KGowvUi.jpg

I've been quoted by enumerable trash can fan dorks ITT and not one of them has had the balls to step up to a full kit bet.

Not. One.

I don't think he's ready for the top 5 at welterweight but that hardly means I don't believe in his skills. I didn't think he would beat Alan Jouban and it turned out to be the case, but I'm still a fan and I'm a lot more confident going into the Ellenberger fight than I was for that one. The main reason I refuse to abandon my avatar, title, location and sig space is because it's part of my identity as a shoop artist, my primary reason for being here :)

I use it all like a watermark on twitter too

That's why I have no issues with you.

You admit he's a meme generating joke.

Mike Perry struggled vs top 40 fighters.

and got slapped by unranked Alan Jouban.

Now shout out the platinum shame train.

I need a scalp.

Back