USFC7 - UFC 209 Woodley vs. Thompson II : AV BET MEGA THREAD: @TheRuthlessOne And New

Are you interested in hosting USFC8 as TS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ah hell,i'll take wondreboy over crrybaby for an av bet.
7wHwbeN.jpg

Hmmm i would consider the possibility of throwing down with someone but id rather compete against someone i respected a bit then some wannabe troll on his 15th account. Just have some fun.

Wonderboy, Tony, Vannata but id want to add pullouts for any reason to be included for the Tony/Khabib fight.

and missing weight?!? what happens there. for a fun bet it should be auto forfeit?

if i had to throw a few names for a more serious competition Coolidge, Dana_is_or_God, Guernica are 3 of the worst.

but really id rather have some fun with someone i respected, real MMA fans who honestly give there opinion and its actually worth reading.

if i had to throw a few names for a more serious competition Coolidge, Dana_is_or_God, Guernica are 3 of the worst.

but really id rather have some fun with someone i respected, real MMA fans who honestly give there opinion and its actually worth reading.

@KONG-D'SNT-TAP

You interested In AV betting this guy?

Well about time you had one then lol

Tried to change my av for the first time since the big forum change and mucked it up tryin to use this..
giphy.gif

Sure which of those fights are you interested in? and if you wanna lets include a breakdown of the fight then sign on the line. whats normal duration till next PPV so 210 or a month?

I don't have an AV though

Which fight are you interested in doin an Av bet for? Im game for Wonderboy, Tony, Lando hell if you disagree on all of those ill do best out of 3. and we just do them all.

Full Breakdown on the fight(s) you choose on acceptance.

And your as your first AV ill break you in with respect, class, and enough wit to give you a chuckle.

Which fight are you interested in doin an Av bet for? Im game for Wonderboy, Tony, Lando hell if you disagree on all of those ill do best out of 3. and we just do them all.

Full Breakdown on the fight(s) you choose on acceptance.

And your as your first AV ill break you in with respect, class, and enough wit to give you a chuckle.

I don't have an AV though and I'm not interested in making bets. I don't even know how this got started.

I don't have an AV though and I'm not interested in making bets. I don't even know how this got started.

idk mate, Jermei must be tryin to play matchmaker.

but its all good, your first AV is a special thing. Wait till your ready....

Back