USFC7 - UFC 209 Woodley vs. Thompson II : AV BET MEGA THREAD: @TheRuthlessOne And New

Are you interested in hosting USFC8 as TS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I step away for a couple minutes and a shitpost tornado blows through my thread....... ffs.
Don't pretend like it wouldn't happen if you were around! You couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery

Im looking for somone to TS the next bet thread and probably several this year... vote, let me know and ill show you the ropes, kid.

The more the better...

Last edited:
Im looking for somone to TS the next bet thread and probably several this year... vote, let me know and ill show you the ropes, kid.

The more the better...
What in the fuck is this about? We all know usfc couldn't exist without @Jermei's mood swings

What in the fuck is this about? We all know usfc couldn't exist without @Jermei's mood swings

Lmao!! ill still be here i just want someone else to ts. For the right person it'll be fun to host. Do whatever.... ill get the next one and do my thing.

Last edited:
Badass.. did you make that my son?

Nah, shamelessly stolen from reddit.

So many good fights for both MMA & Boxing on March 4th.

209, Haye Bellew &Thurman Garcia!

I'm counting down the days now.

Last edited:
I like how you waited for all the Woodley bets to be taken first before submitting your pics. No bet for you.
I have no idea who is taken and who is not. Believe it or not, I don't monitor this thread 24/7 like you do. Some of us are young and have lives.

{<jimmies}
Maybe next time...
And there you have it ladies and germs, the old man who can't even run his own promotion, who's already looking for his successor, denying me my fight. Don't say I didn't try.

And there you have it ladies and germs, the old man who can't even run his own promotion, who's already looking for his successor, denying me my fight. Don't say I didn't try.

I'll add you to the endless list of guys picking Wonderboy...

Back