USFC7 - UFC 209 Woodley vs. Thompson II : AV BET MEGA THREAD: @TheRuthlessOne And New

Are you interested in hosting USFC8 as TS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait, so @Pixelated is still the champion?

Who do I put in the champion spot?

Oh yeah so @myjohnson9 Is the USFC Champion but @Pixelated is still the #1 P4P. These are the official rankings top 10.

Myjohnson9 (C)
  1. Pixelated
  2. Jermei
  3. Quiver
  4. McgreGOATsLeft
  5. Gabe
  6. hardcoreBE
  7. AMST Vallon
  8. phantomlord
  9. Jawth
  10. Toxxus
lol nice rewriting history
History was never written so I wrote it last night.

The point totals will change as i don't really like the 1/2 points but the list is accurate.

Last edited:
UFC 208 is so toilet we decided to skip it eh ? :D

@IBeLurkin alright from 209 some of my picks:

Khabib and Lando I'm sure of the wins.. well as sure as one can be so if you got any adversaries in this ones would be great..

If not I'm so so on the wins of:

Wonderboy and Reem this I'm way less in belief % but hey maybe if you don't like any of the above choices I'm open to talks

I don't know overall I'm not feeling the magic I wanted our second date to be something special this ain't special man.. how you feeling ?
I could see myself cheering for Tyron (I can do my best to ignore the race baiting bullshit) or Hunt. Same with you, I'm not 100% on either winning and they're not my favorite fighters, but I'm hoping they win.

It won't be as thrilling as our first date, but I'm up for a bet.

Oh yeah so @myjohnson9 Is the USFC Champion but @Pixelated is still the #1 P4P. These are the official rankings top 10.

Myjohnson9 (C)
  1. Pixelated
  2. Jermei
  3. Quiver
  4. McgreGOATsLeft
  5. Gabe
  6. hardcoreBE
  7. AMST Vallon
  8. phantomlord
  9. Jawth
  10. Toxxus

History was never written so I wrote it last night.

The point totals will change as i don't really like the 1/2 points but the list is accurate.

Bookmarked! Will shoop this into the rankings.

WOODLEY VS THOMSPON RACIST MEGA THREAD!

Current P4P top 40 USFC points:
  1. Pixelated 22.5
  2. Jermei 18
  3. Quiver 16
  4. McgreGOATsLeft 14
  5. Gabe 12
  6. hardcoreBE 10.5
  7. myjohnson9 10.5
  8. AMST Vallon 10
  9. phantomlord 8.5
  10. Jawth 8.5
  11. Toxxus 8.5
  12. WalterSobchak 8.5
  13. WhatNOW 8.5
  14. Sjb1888 8
  15. Son Peyote 8
  16. DS7 7
  17. Haj01 6.5
  18. LilChuckLil 6.5
  19. Dana_is_your_GOD 6.5
  20. Ar145984 6
  21. DocK 6
  22. Jin Akutsu 6
  23. MagnusGOAT 6
  24. Peteyandjia 6
  25. Weuylf 6
  26. Clippy 6
  27. Skirm 6
  28. k1ngjester 5.5
  29. copyandpasteguy 5
  30. EOW 5
  31. 209NickDiaz 4.5
  32. CleverNameEh 4.5
  33. essieyessie 4.5
  34. FrontNakedChoke 4.5
  35. NightwingBJJ 4.5
  36. PutUpYourDux 4.5
  37. TestosterOWN 4.5
  38. TheBulletwithWings 4.5
  39. ZackZed 4.5
  40. jrock920 4.5
  41. Th3Sav4ge 4.5
* Point totals are based on kit bet wins, av bet wins, special bet wins & participation.

So this isn't a rankings or p4p list per se and more of a tally of wins for each user. What's the points break-down? Couldn't find it in the OP. How many points are a full kit, av bet, special bet win & participation worth?

@myjohnson9 When I first called you out, you said I was too much of a new user for you to accept a bet with me. We're now separated by 2.5 points in the win list & our "likes received" are in the same ball-park.

Now I know you and Eddie Hearn here are busy on your bum tour...

Just know that I'll put real money behind my picks.

I'm rewatching some fights this w/e before finalizing picks but know that

I'm literally the money fight.

Last edited:
So this isn't a rankings or p4p list per se and more of a tally of wins for each user. What's the points break-down? Couldn't find it in the OP. How many points are a full kit, av bet, special bet win & participation worth?

@myjohnson9 When I first called you out, you said I was too much of a new user for you to accept a bet with me. We're now separated by 2.5 points in the win list & our "likes received" are in the same ball-park.

Now I know you and Eddie Hearn here are busy on your bum tour...

Just know that I'll put real money behind my picks.

I'm rewatching some fights this w/e before finalizing picks but know that

I'm literally the money fight.

<TrumpWrong1>

Pixelated is still the money fight, then me. We own this shithole.

Myjohnson9 is doing zero media at this time and hasn't even told me who he's picking yet so youll have to wait.

As for the P4P rankings, i think i put 0.5pts for a loss, 4 for a kit win, 4 for a special win and 2 for an AV win..... that being said, the rankings is still a work in progress. Im going to give 1pt for a loss (participation point) and bump up the others by 1 and maybe bump the special by 2 as i think theres more value in a tshirt bet than a kit.

Last edited:
I could see myself cheering for Tyron (I can do my best to ignore the race baiting bullshit) or Hunt. Same with you, I'm not 100% on either winning and they're not my favorite fighters, but I'm hoping they win.

It won't be as thrilling as our first date, but I'm up for a bet.

I guess the main event is cool Wonderboy me and you Tyron but man o man I can't even shit talk you with that one..

What other options do we have UFC 210 Chris vs Mous *you like Mous XD ?

<TrumpWrong1>

Myjohnson9 is doing zero media at this time and hasn't even told me who he's picking yet so youll have to wait.

As for the P4P rankings, i think i put 0.5pts for a loss, 4 for a kit win, 4 for a special win and 2 for an AV win..... that being said, the rankings is still a work in progress. Im going to give 1pt for a loss (participation point) and bump up the others by 1 and maybe bump the special by 2 as i think theres more value in a tshirt bet than a kit.

Getting a user to ban himself is atleast 4 for a special win, so shouldnt I be in the rankings?

You ready to be fucked, WalterSobchak, man? I see you rolled your way into USFC 7. Dios mio, man. Tony Ferguson and me, we're gonna fuck you up. Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click." Nobody fucks with the Jermei.
giphy.gif
p4p best post of the year. let's fucking roll!

<TrumpWrong1>

Pixelated is too scared to post, let alone bet.

and I just whooped your ass.

Guess what that makes me?

tumblr_nnt0soae6t1srbyoyo1_500.gif

tumblr_m8385xXEiT1r270ozo1_250.gif

@myjohnson9 $20 USD says I take my title.

@KONE At least sig bet me, you queef

@BRASIL WAND You talk a lot so why not bet?

@paynebringer Full kit bet me for 209.

@Toco We have beef to settle. You & I should full kit bet. If you're man enough, your current opponent will step aside.

Last edited:
Your list is a ranking tally of wins & participation. Which is fine but don't confuse that with P4P fight analyst. In any p4p list, opponents matter.

After JBJ > Shogun, he was higher p4p.
After Chris > Silva, he was higher p4p.
After Conor > Aldo, he was higher p4p.

You're top 2 in this "p4p" list

but the guy who whooped you isn't top5?

Employing your faulty logic, Dan Svern (101-19) & Jeremy Horn (91-23) are P4P GOAT in MMA.

All the bets you think you've won outside of the USFC are irrelevant. USFC P4P isnt some bullshit list where i call out my friends for beating one top guy, its win based, risk based, numbers based and the loser points is so someone like Clippy who's 1-4 isnt tied with someone who's 1-0... instead Clippy is slightly ahead because he's more willing to throw down and risk losing. Separates men from boys.

You got lucky even landing me as a bet, i changed your bum life and thats part of my roll here... i even gave Quiver a name and if he was more willing to bet a kit instead of just an AV he'd be #2 and close to #1.

Keep betting and earn your spot. Myjohnson9 retired Pixelated and he's only 7th but it was a massive win for him, 2x special bets in one fight. Start begging.

I got Lando full kit bet. Main and co-main are toss ups to me.

Lol @Jermei how long ago did you quote me? I edited my post like 5 times, the first edit was an hour ago too. It removed the first part of that post. Mainly because I didn't want to argue but fine, let's get into it.

Street cred > P4P points.... we don't forget that shit.

Well then don't forget @YOLO

All the bets you think you've won outside of the USFC are irrelevant. USFC P4P isnt some bullshit list where i call out my friends for beating one top guy, its win based, risk based, numbers based

Firstly, I'm not counting nor did I bring up any bets I've won outside of this thread.

Secondly, the people I call out aren't my friends. In most cases, I don't respect them and the opinions they post & that's why I call them out.

Like I said, your list is a ranking tally of wins & participation - which is fine. But It ignores too much to be an official "p4p fighting analyst ranking" list.

and the loser points is so someone like Clippy who's 1-4 isnt tied with someone who's 1-0... instead Clippy is slightly ahead because he's more willing to throw down and risk losing. Separates men from boys.

That's fine. Even if I disagree, I didn't say anything about the points system.

You got lucky even landing me as a bet, i changed your bum life and thats part of my roll here...

How did I get lucky when

you called me out?

This is my point exactly.

You and I agree that I (or anyone who bets) should earn merit for beating you (or any one else highly ranked) but beating you did nothing for me. I could have beat some other bum for a full kit bet and have the exact same ranking I do now.

Opponents don't matter in your rankings. I could create bets & garner wins over proven idiots & move up this ladder.

i even gave Quiver a name and if he was more willing to bet a kit instead of just an AV he'd be #2 and close to #1.

Keep betting and earn your spot. Myjohnson9 retired Pixelated and he's only 7th but it was a massive win for him, 2x special bets in one fight. Start begging.

Start begging? For what exactly?

There are no mandatory challengers. The rankings are based solely off wins and the champ picks his fights. I was calling out top posters, thinking there was merit in dethroning them but there isn't. There isn't even a legit path to the title. I can win ad infinitum but the current champ can keep avoiding any challenges because he picks his own fights.

My point is, there are better ways to determine a true rankings / p4p list.

Anyway, IDC enough to go back & forth. That's why I edited my post & deleted the first part out. I'm getting drunk & breaking some footage down. I'll have my in picks soon.

Hopefully one of the girls accepts my challenge:

Last edited:
WTF? theres some real pussies inhere now.

@myjohnson9 $20 USD says I take my title.

@KONE At least sig bet me, you queef

@BRASIL WAND You talk a lot so why not bet?

@paynebringer Full kit bet me for 209.

@Toco We have beef to settle. You & I should full kit bet. If you're man enough, your current opponent will step aside.
This fuckin bum... like money has ever been exchanged on a sherdog bet. I've been here for years before the like button even existed. So technically more people have like my shit than you ya bum...keep dreaming young buck

Back