USFC7 - UFC 209 Woodley vs. Thompson II : AV BET MEGA THREAD: @TheRuthlessOne And New

Are you interested in hosting USFC8 as TS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Death By Samson you're doing us all a favor by preventing a tool like @The Great Macsby from posting for 60 days
Don't mention my name minnow.

200.webp

@Codpiece is the worst fuckin opponent ever.

I called him out all over sherdog and he responded once when Louis said he'd shoop pix in his pink shirt peeing on his baby.

Dammit you goober step it up, our match will be here before you know it

@Codpiece is the worst fuckin opponent ever.

I called him out all over sherdog and he responded once when Louis said he'd shoop pix in his pink shirt peeing on his baby.

Dammit you goober step it up, our match will be here before you know it
would you shut the fuсk up? You ducked @Son Peyote worse than @Drake ducked me in an irl fight outside of Bank of America Stadium.

I'm not going to waste my time flying across the country just to d'arce choke your pussy ass in three seconds.

@BC <20>
Big words from someone who lives in Oregon, been training my single leg, no can defend.

I'd take a full card beat most wins takes it. I'd prefer wonderboy, tony, reem, Elkins, Duffy and vanta, but opened to go pick for pick.

would you shut the fuсk up? You ducked @Son Peyote worse than @Drake ducked me in an irl fight outside of Bank of America Stadium.

This guy still has a gaping vagina after what I did to him

matched in circumference and depth only to yours after what @Son Peyote did to you itt

Lmfao. I'm pretty sure that manlet @Son Peyote could entirely fit into your gash and you'd like it

Nice to see you buy used granny panties. I prefer them a little younger, like diapers

giphy.gif

I step away for a couple minutes and a shitpost tornado blows through my thread....... ffs.

Back