USFC7 - UFC 209 Woodley vs. Thompson II : AV BET MEGA THREAD: @TheRuthlessOne And New

Are you interested in hosting USFC8 as TS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So how do I go about joining in?

Who are your pics for Woodley vs Thompson & Khabib vs Ferguson? Depending on your pics ill try and find a match... read through the OP.

As a shoop artist just feel free to post your stuff here. If you follow along with the theatre that is this thread you might feel inclined to make fun of everyone who voted "Get fucked, Jermei" in the poll question...

LOL. That's a stadium to that goofy half breed perma-virgin?!

<DrakeLaugh><DrakeLaugh><DrakeLaugh>
It's not, that was an artistic rendition of the event. Unfortunately, the artist is an immigrant who never graduated middle school. He can't read, and fucked up the basic instructions. @LouisBolanos

Nit interested in that type of bet and I'm poor.
@Jermei is poor as well, just do what he did. Buy the shirt, take the picture, then go return it. RETURN IT. Lol, can't think of a more pathetic thing to do. TOP LEL.

Not doing shirt bet - will do whatever standard profile bets.

@Jermei is poor as well, just do what he did. Buy the shirt, take the picture, then go return it. RETURN IT. Lol, can't think of a more pathetic thing to do. TOP LEL.

What am i going to do with a McGregor tshirt?

Not doing shirt bet - will do whatever standard profile bets.

Take an old shirt, write "Clippy sucks" in big bold letters, take a photo and post that. Or win the bet.

@Jermei had wonderboy by headkick,hunt by tko a while ago no takers:(

Just finished your soon to be new AV @AC1D1K Its a surprise but you are gonna love it My Brutha.

P.S, If you don't like it, its O-KKK

Woodley vs Thompson
@Loko3 vs @Amorak

Reply to accept kit bet.
What's the total number of bets for USFC7? Seems like a lot. I won't be able to put even half the bets in the next highlight video, any suggestions on how I should make the selection? Based on post/likes or USFC ranking?

What's the total number of bets for USFC7? Seems like a lot. I won't be able to put even half the bets in the next highlight video, any suggestions on how I should make the selection? Based on post/likes or USFC ranking?
U need to make sure I'm in it, 209 and Diaz sells

Back