USFC7 - UFC 209 Woodley vs. Thompson II : AV BET MEGA THREAD: @TheRuthlessOne And New

Are you interested in hosting USFC8 as TS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jermei you bitch, at the end of the day, is my bet with @$uicideboy$ in your shit thread or not?

stop being a little bitch, I'm man enough to go forth with this handicapped bet, you should at least be man enough to accept it

jermei you bitch, at the end of the day, is my bet with @$uicideboy$ in your shit thread or not?

stop being a little bitch, I'm man enough to go forth with this handicapped bet, you should at least be man enough to accept it
who gives a fuck about what the old man says

BSFC is the ufc of this bellashit anyway

Last edited:

What bet?

What bet?
are you retarded? nevermind, I had the confirmation when you BET on mcgregor to beat mayweather

the name change bet. lando and teymur. me and suicideboys

are you retarded? nevermind, I had the confirmation when you BET on mcgregor to beat mayweather

the name change bet. lando and teymur. me and suicideboys
Did an admin approve it? It's a lame bet anyways and I won't sanction it here until it's even for both of you. Do it without me, please.

Did an admin approve it? It's a lame bet anyways and I won't sanction it here until it's even for both of you. Do it without me, please.
jesus christ, what a f__

I knew canadians were sensitive, but not that sensitive

a bet that I want it, the part that is handicapped in this bet, so what's the big deal?

P-U-S-S-Y

whatever, still going to be 4-3 after this fight

jesus christ, what a f__

I knew canadians were sensitive, but not that sensitive

a bet that I want it, the part that is handicapped in this bet, so what's the big deal?

P-U-S-S-Y

whatever, still going to be 4-3 after this fight
<Fedor23>

Anyone looking to make a bet on this fight night card for tomorrow? I got Browne winning. Bet would have to last until UFC 209.

Anyone looking to make a bet on this fight night card for tomorrow? I got Browne winning. Bet would have to last until UFC 209.

derrick-lewis-ufc-90-gym-workout.jpg

I'M WILLING TO BET ON REEM AGAINST HUNT

even though TS is a pussy and isn't wiling to accept my lando bet, who cares, let's win twice in this PPV regardless

Back