USFC7 - UFC 209 Woodley vs. Thompson II : AV BET MEGA THREAD: @TheRuthlessOne And New

Are you interested in hosting USFC8 as TS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh, was just checking, this is a website for hot chicks, right?

too cool for him. his name right now is about a rap duet or some shit, horrendous songs. it would be an upgrade
Change it to SpiceGirl in pink, they were horrible.

Gonna need more details. Not reading your previous shit posts.
@Toco's irl name is Joao. He was named after the prince of Portugal who pussied out to Brazil when shit was getting hot over there. Very appropriate name for the little snake if I may say so myself. If he loses his upcoming bet, can we change his sherdog name to Joao to better reflect his cowardness? He's of course agreed to this.

@$uicideboy$ do I have the jist of it? @Jermei @phunky

@Toco's irl name is Joao. He was named after the prince of Portugal who pussied out to Brazil when shit was getting hot over there. Very appropriate name for the little snake if I may say so myself. If he loses his upcoming bet, can we change his sherdog name to Joao to better reflect his cowardness? He's of course agreed to this.

If he allows it along with the usage of his name...

Otherwise you gon' get banned for PIPin', BRUH!

@Toco

@Toco
It's not his actual name, but it might as well be. Take your mall cop pants off and quit role playing, you're worse than @Jermei now

2PqlV.png

I'm rooting for you, JOAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Toco

THE BET IS ON @$uicideboy$

DON'T BACK OUT NOW
nice

Back