USFC7 - UFC 209 Woodley vs. Thompson II : AV BET MEGA THREAD: @TheRuthlessOne And New

Are you interested in hosting USFC8 as TS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't have a PS3. Give me 20% off on my internet package so I can download it illegally and we're all good.

2 days ago you're slow for a promoter. #BSFC

It was finished once and then you added Lando or something... where the fuck is @somervillecr I need my slave back.

thanks jebremeine for all the hard work you are doing for sherdog

All right that's it, didn't want to do this, but the antiquated cringelord @Jermei leaves me no choice.

@Toco @$uicideboy$ @phunky @Son Peyote

We out, time to revive BSFC.
#BSFCNeverDie

@Drake and @LouisBolanos you're invited too

j0jm2h.gif

@Son Peyote get your bitch, he's acting up again.

@myjohnson9 refrain from addressing

Mr. Pix directly until further notice.

@The Great Macsby I have unfinished business with @Toco. You may have to postpone a bet with him. He & I agreed to the Max / Aldo bet in addition to our 208 bet and I need my revenge.

@Toco looks like we're on for Max / Aldo.

Son Peyote said:
I accept the handicap match.

I'll take Max. On one condition.

You & I do a full kit bet for 208 tonight.

I have Germaine, Brunson & Jacare.

Post #835

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/127177023/

It was finished once and then you added Lando or something... where the fuck is @somervillecr I need my slave back.

The Lando version was updated 10 minutes after the original, in my original post. I simply edited it. It's just him in the background. Here is it again.

Your bet sucks, it's not equal and I won't sanction it unless it's a name change bet for both, plus a Sherbro kit.
<{nope}>

whatever you say, I'm 2-4, will be 3-4 and then 4-4

j0jm2h.gif

@The Great Macsby I have unfinished business with @Toco. You may have to postpone a bet with him. He & I agreed to the Max / Aldo bet in addition to our 208 bet and I need my revenge.

Post #835

ok then, now it's with you and not macsby, haha

now, do you really want to be 0-2 with me?

<{nope}>

whatever you say, I'm 2-4, will be 3-4 and then 4-4

ok then, now it's with you and not macsby, haha

now, do you really want to be 0-2 with me?

You could change his name to suicidegirls and the admin can give her a pink name.

yeah, that is correct, I did bet with peyote first

sorry @The Great Macsby. maybe we can schedule something later for you to lose against me

want to take hunt against reem?

You could change his name to suicidegirls
oh, was just checking, this is a website for hot chicks, right?

too cool for him. his name right now is about a rap duet or some shit, horrendous songs. it would be an upgrade

Not to suck off @$uicideboy$ too much, but a proposed name change to Joao for @Toco bet, might be one of the greatest ideas ever in sherdog. Joao, get in here and defend your honor.

j0jm2h.gif

Post #835

I'll allow it. I know what that sneaky Brazilian @Toco is like. Probably had this planned all along so he could be a welcher.

It's why I never train for a specific opponent. They always pull out.

Cocko...shove your hunt vs. reem fight.

Back