USFC7 - UFC 209 Woodley vs. Thompson II : AV BET MEGA THREAD: @TheRuthlessOne And New

Are you interested in hosting USFC8 as TS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol, get there early bud.

Row 8 for $100?
<mma4>

I always do. Right before doors open so I can get my beer on. Row 15, but still, for $100 they're great seats. For 207, I paid $650 and sat in the third to last row of lower deck.

im flying to tocos favela myself to knock him out if he fucked this up
How did he fuck itbup by making it known? You would need an admin to make the change anyway, might as well find out if it's feasible

@Drake

@Toco and @$uicideboy$ want to change their names as part of a bet. Loser gets a new name. Please let them know if you want to be a part of this.
NO

if I lose, I change my name, if he loses, av/sig. AND, he already has a horrible name, I think it's punishment enough as it is

How did he fuck itbup by making it known? You would need an admin to make the change anyway, might as well find out if it's feasible
if you pm an admin asking for a name change they will change your name (ive done this myself). the X factor is the fact that its a bet, if they didnt know it was a bet and thought it was just a user wanting to change his name there would be no problem. the weasel toco brought it up here and in several other threads as a possible way out once he loses the bet

NO

if I lose, I change my name, if he loses, av/sig. AND, he already has a horrible name, I think it's punishment enough as it is
wtf what a lopsided bet, plus you're betting on the Lando fight. Why don't you just ask for name change and make an even bet on a better fight... this is worse than the no-posting-for-2-months bet.

wtf what a lopsided bet, plus you're betting on the Lando fight. Why don't you just ask for name change and make an even bet on a better fight... this is worse than the no-posting-for-2-months bet.
I have faith in lando

and as I said, his name is already horrible. I don't think I would be able to think something worse

why dont you stop white knighting the little brown rat joao

I have faith in lando

and as I said, his name is already horrible. I don't think I would be able to think something worse

why dont you stop white knighting the little brown rat joao

Your bet sucks, it's not equal and I won't sanction it unless it's a name change bet for both, plus a Sherbro kit.

Your bet sucks, it's not equal and I won't sanction it unless it's a name change bet for both, plus a Sherbro kit.
youre tito ortiz and taco is cyborg

but also this bet was never even supposed to be brought up in here

Back