USFC6 - myjohnson9 vs Pixelated at UFC 207 Nunes vs Rousey: AV BET MEGA THREAD

Pixelated... I know I whooped your ass but your humor and unmatched shoop skills are needed around here... don't let one loss to the goat ruin it for you
Just enjoy the brief time I'm back, cherish it. Go write in your journal exactly what you're feeling right now so you'll never forget it. I used to be a nice guy before I came here. I've read a book during my time off, I'm becoming a better pixelated. Choice seems obvious to me.

I've read a book during my time off.

angle-book-204x300.png

@Jermei love your promo idea. Newest version of Premiere pro has automatic motion tracking. Imma put all winner and losers' AVs on the fighters heads, dis gon be gud!

Dearest Sherdog Brethren,

Fuсk you. Fuсk all of you, seriously eat a bag of dicks. Kiss my ass. Better yet, suck my ass. With or without jelly, i don't fucking care. Fuсk you. I hate all of you, I hate this fucking website. The hatred and contempt I have for all of you cannot be described with words, only measured by how much saliva I spew when screaming at my monitor. FUСK YOU. God damn mother fucking mark ass mark piece of shit site.
I'm leaving, done with this shit. You might call me a pussy for leaving, and you'd be right. But I don't give a fuсk anymore. Had it with this cesspool. Assholes. That being said, here are the guys I don't hate so much. @Jermei you're all right, quit role playing so much. @thatKid monica. Stay cool. @Homeless Infant Best mod on the site, glad you got the recognition this year you deserve. @Air Lats my bff. @Tules also monica. @Toco you are literally 5'5 and Brazilian. The rest can eat a dick. I'll be back later this month to post my t-shirt bet, then I'm gone for a good long while. Fuсk all of you.

Love (hate),

Pixelated
Dear Pixelated,

You're a top bloke. Maybe a bit of a sore loser. But other than that you're just great. Take care of yourself. If you decide to come back (even under an alias) you'll find friends waiting for you. If not, make the most of your extra spare time and have a fantastic life - you deserve it!

Hope to see you soon,

Phil

You're also on my hitlist. I'm going to turn the whole of Germany into Belgium. (Probably will take me a little bit longer than the 18 days it took you guys in 1940 but I'm going for it :D )
[<dunn]

It's funny revisiting the thread some time after the event to see all the AV's lol

Back