USFC6 - myjohnson9 vs Pixelated at UFC 207 Nunes vs Rousey: AV BET MEGA THREAD

giphy.gif

<mma1>
Legit lol'd right now. Coworkers think I'm gay, which is the norm.

Lesbian

Edit; I have no issues with Lesbians. Nunes has my full support, she won @Übermacht a lovely sherdog kit. (again)
Btw @Jermei seems you also bet on the wrong horse for 207. When is the next one coming up? I'm sure Übermacht would like his chance for redemption.

I'll start the next USFC after UFC 208 ends on Feb. 11 ...FML... @Son Peyote got me good for like 6 weeks and then I get Clippy until UFC 209 on March 4th

@LouisBolanos is working on some things too so it should be a good return. Hopefully @Pixelated will come back by then to take part but I know his vagina is very hurt right now.

@myjohnson9 will make his first title defense too by picking one of these fighters listed below. His sherbro opponent will be his choice too.

UFC 209 Main Fights
Welterweight
Tyron Woodley (c) vs. Stephen Thompson

Lightweight:
Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Tony Ferguson

Heavyweight:
Alistair Overeem vs. Mark Hunt

I'll start the next USFC after UFC 208 ends on Feb. 11 ...FML... @Son Peyote got me good for like 6 weeks and then I get Clippy until UFC 209 on March 4th

@LouisBolanos is working on some things too so it should be a good return. Hopefully @Pixelated will come back by then to take part but I know his vagina is very hurt right now.

@myjohnson9 will make his first title defense too by picking one of these fighters listed below. His sherbro opponent will be his choice too.

UFC 209 Main Fights
Welterweight
Tyron Woodley (c) vs. Stephen Thompson

Lightweight:
Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Tony Ferguson

Heavyweight:
Alistair Overeem vs. Mark Hunt
Allright, I love these threads! And again thanks for all the work you put in it man!

When you start with it, I already got Thompson, Ferguson and Overeem. So anyone who wants a bet is welcome. I would be happy to do a tshirt bet also. Only no t-shirt bet on the Overeem vs Hunt fight, Overeems chin does not allow that. :p

Allright, I love these threads! And again thanks for all the work you put in it man!

When you start with it, I already got Thompson, Ferguson and Overeem. So anyone who wants a bet is welcome. I would be happy to do a tshirt bet also. Only no t-shirt bet on the Overeem vs Hunt fight, Overeems chin does not allow that. :p
A man with some cojones.. I like it

Back