USFC 15- conor vs khabib bet MEGATHREAD- We need 4 Conor fans! Where are yo guys?

I'll go full kit from 229 to 230. I've got Khabeagle MurMurMurgamedov.

Last edited:
@hardcoreBE hurry the fuck up bruv
@Übermacht do you want to change tagline #2 now @Karnage got BTFO from the main event?

i5t9hXr.jpg
Sorry man, I was on my flight back home. I have no idea about my record tho, there have been a lot of bets already...

- slayer of Germans
- servant of Mannenken Pis
- saviour of Molenbeek

Main event still stands.

D99059D2-B241-46BA-96FB-2F0958291FFF.jpeg

Respect.

Finally a Khabib fan with balls.

I had to call out three guys who talked shit in threads then wouldn’t put their av behind their words.

Send me a pm if your boy wins (lol) with new av and I’ll do same to you when Conor decimates Khaboob

@myjohnson9 can you edit your OP? Finally got a matchup
Respect.

Finally a Khabib fan with balls.

I had to call out three guys who talked shit in threads then wouldn’t put their av behind their words.

Send me a pm if your boy wins (lol) with new av and I’ll do same to you when Conor decimates Khaboob

@myjohnson9 can you edit your OP? Finally got a matchup

Undefeated, undisputed champion of the USFC @hardcoreBE has landed
Haha, yea too bad this champ can't afford a G650 and has to fly with crying babies.

Sadly also not undefeated :(

What's your record? Give me a ballpark. I also need a flag or a coat of arms in the graphic, something that represents where you're righting out of. And if you have nothing to say about the avatar I'm going to stick to Jurassic Park.

Fuck it, the champ is too much of a slowpoke so I'm just gonna go ahead and finish it off. @myjohnson9 here's the final poster for the main event

RpammLQ.jpg

Such a lose lose fight. I can't get behind either fighter. If i had to bet, My money is on Tiramisu. But Shamrock Shake has a punchers chance.

Last edited:
Back