USFC 15- conor vs khabib bet MEGATHREAD- We need 4 Conor fans! Where are yo guys?

What the fuck is this shit? I already got a bet so I am defending. Also @LouisBolanos you'll have to change your poster since @Übermacht has a losing record, he's already like 2-7 or something like that against me.
I've also never denied anyone for a titleshot, if I'm not mistaken I told @myjohnson9 he could pick whoever he wanted as a title challenger.
@myjohnson9 where u at bruv when @Jermei was in charge shit wasn’t this disorganized who da fook is the true main event?

What the fuck is this shit? I already got a bet so I am defending. Also @LouisBolanos you'll have to change your poster since @Übermacht has a losing record, he's already like 2-7 or something like that against me.
I've also never denied anyone for a titleshot, if I'm not mistaken I told @myjohnson9 he could pick whoever he wanted as a title challenger.

You should start promoting your fight then, buddeh. Nobody knows that you're fighting, your name isn't even mentioned in the OP. P4P most boring champ out there. <36>

Give the people what they want: @LouisBolanos @myjohnson9

@Übermacht VS. @Korolla
Two Platinum Nation OGs battling each other.

0TgHQ82.jpg

You should start promoting your fight then, buddeh. Nobody knows that you're fighting, your name isn't even mentioned in the OP. P4P most boring champ out there. <36>

Give the people what they want: @LouisBolanos @myjohnson9

@Übermacht VS. @Korolla
Two Platinum Nation OGs battling each other.

0TgHQ82.jpg
Why do you think anyone cares about 2 Germans that have gathering likes from eachother on sherdog as a hobby?

Some people have a real life and can't spend every minute sucking virtual dick.

I don't care who's the main event, I'm the champ and I've beaten you both more times then I can remember.

Why do you think anyone cares about 2 Germans that have gathering likes from eachother on sherdog as a hobby?

I don't care who's the main event, I'm the champ and I've beaten you both more times then I can remember.

Listen junior, you're a decent bettor no doubt about it. I'll allow you to defend your title as the co-main event.

Deal: due to the heartfelt rivalry between @Übermacht and myself we‘ll get the main event spot. We‘ll fight for the interim belt, with a guaranteed title shot.

Make it happen, @myjohnson9

Listen junior, you're a decent bettor no doubt about it. I'll allow you to defend your title as the co-main event.
Like I said, I don't care who I'm betting against, or if I'm main event or prelim. The only thing I care about is winning. If @myjohnson9 thinks one of you should get a shot that's fine by me.

Deal: due to the heartfelt rivalry between @Übermacht and myself we‘ll get the main event spot. We‘ll fight for the interim belt, with a guaranteed title shot.

Make it happen, @myjohnson9

Conor got this. He’s gonna put Khabib back to fight night

Like I said, I don't care who I'm betting against, or if I'm main event or prelim. The only thing I care about is winning. If @myjohnson9 thinks one of you should get a shot that's fine by me.
@ubermacht vs @hardcoreBE is and has been official for the Usfc title. Don’t know how the fuck this korolla dweeb talked himself into the mix

@ubermacht vs @hardcoreBE is and has been official for the Usfc title. Don’t know how the fuck this korolla dweeb talked himself into the mix
I thought I had @Codpiece actually since he's the only one that beat me and I wasn't able to get revenge on. But like I said, I take anyone that you put in front of me.

Edit; they did not, the champ had some busy weeks so I haven't been online that much :)

@hardcoreBE (champ) vs @Übermacht

Not sure how they somehow talked the champ out of the title match lol

Alright, @hardcoreBE you need to give me your current record, coat of arms, and your 3 taglines.

Also, since you're the champ I can make a custom logo for you in lieu of your forum AV, I asked you before but you haven't answered me yet, any particular style you want based on existing logos?

Harry Potter?
ovzrQ0R.png

Starwars?
3EIlr4M.png

Jurassic Park?
pMyIWfP.png

Coca cola?
5Et3bH9.png

Matrix?
qIKy9vD.png

Or some other random thing?
2h5FyNz.png

Alright, @hardcoreBE you need to give me your current record, coat of arms, and your 3 taglines.

Also, since you're the champ I can make a custom logo for you in lieu of your forum AV, I asked you before but you haven't answered me yet, any particular style you want based on existing logos?

Harry Potter?
ovzrQ0R.png

Starwars?
3EIlr4M.png

Jurassic Park?
pMyIWfP.png

Coca cola?
5Et3bH9.png

Matrix?
qIKy9vD.png

Or some other random thing?
2h5FyNz.png

I dunno why, but I feel like the Jurassic Park one fits best

No idea how much losses tbh. Could very well be 5 or 6. But I know for sure that I have at least 6 wins, two of them over my Belgian friend.

change tagline #2 to: BTFOing Belgium runs in the family

Okay I'll set it at 6-6 in that case, just waiting on @hardcoreBE to give me the record, taglines and the coat of arms. Stop ducking champ.

Back