USFC 15- conor vs khabib bet MEGATHREAD- We need 4 Conor fans! Where are yo guys?

Here are your matchups good luck boys. If I missed anyone please tag me and let me know who you’re picking!

Conor vs khabib

@Übermacht vs @karnage pink name change
@d1wrestler vs @Hardkore
@myjohnson9 vs @Codpiece tshirt bet
@Gearc10 vs @Somethindarker
@Sjb1888 vs @liddell fan
@Ottawaguy vs @Shamrocker
@Watcha gunna doo vs @Lukn4trbl
@AJ Garcia vs @TGArthur

@Son Peyote vs @Amorak
@SoSoSmart vs @cigano
@Ken Fresno vs @Bjjpitbull8
@cigano vs @Dionysian
@gunsblazingmode vs @WhosTheBoss
@Mammothman vs @paynebringer
@FrontNakedChoke vs @thenaturalbornrunner
@Gabe vs @sonhow
@Arkham's Notorious Geyser vs @legedema @FireKidWS vs @chainsaw
@theinvisible vs @Kirin

Pretty sure everyone has gotten a match up so we’re even as far as picks so far

I have McGoat against @I heart Pho for a username bet

Betting on Conor for name change and AV change, come at me

Last edited:
I‘d say the loser has to buy Conor‘s whiskey (me) or read a long passage of the Quran he ordered from the homepage of the Sharia Polizei (you).

But a Sherdog bet is fine, too.

How is drinking one of the finest whiskeys known to mankind a punishment?

I say full outfit bet. You'll dress up like this fella

2014-leprechaunjpg-8d96ea3f77c1d8a6.jpg

and I'ma go with this one if I lose

25015519-%EA%B1%B0%EB%A3%A9%ED%95%9C-%EC%B1%85-%EA%BE%B8%EB%9E%80%EC%9D%84-%EB%93%A4%EA%B3%A0-%EC%88%98%EC%97%BC%EC%9D%84-%EA%B0%80%EC%A7%84-%EC%95%84%EB%9D%BC%EB%B9%84%EC%95%84-%EC%9D%B4%EC%8A%AC%EB%9E%8C-%EB%82%A8%EC%9E%90.jpg

@myjohnson9 why is my name not there
The dude has got mashed potatoes for a brain, go easy on him.

When @Jermei asked me whether I‘d like to become champ and take over the USFC I said shut up you Canadian globetrotter I‘m a business, man. So he found this bum with a 9 cm johnny.

That myjohnson dude does a good job though, he’s a good guy. Keep up the good work, champ!

How is drinking one of the finest whiskeys known to mankind a punishment?

I say full outfit bet. You'll dress up like this fella

2014-leprechaunjpg-8d96ea3f77c1d8a6.jpg

and I'ma go with this one if I lose

25015519-%EA%B1%B0%EB%A3%A9%ED%95%9C-%EC%B1%85-%EA%BE%B8%EB%9E%80%EC%9D%84-%EB%93%A4%EA%B3%A0-%EC%88%98%EC%97%BC%EC%9D%84-%EA%B0%80%EC%A7%84-%EC%95%84%EB%9D%BC%EB%B9%84%EC%95%84-%EC%9D%B4%EC%8A%AC%EB%9E%8C-%EB%82%A8%EC%9E%90.jpg
You are not making the rules here, nuthugger.

Where were you when I defeated three respected posters in one night? They doubted Mike P and I changed their life trajectory.

Tell everyone that daddy is back and he started drinking again.

You are not making the rules here, nuthugger.

Where were you when I defeated three respected posters in one night? They doubted Mike P and I changed their life trajectory.

Tell everyone that daddy is back and he started drinking again.

As much as I respect your accomplishments for Platinum Nation (and watching those haters getting BTFOd was glorious):

YOU WERE NEVER CHAMP, JUNIOR!

And you completely ruined our record against Belgium. I am the 2 in 12-2.

As much as I respect your accomplishments for Platinum Nation (and watching those haters getting BTFOd was glorious):

YOU WERE NEVER CHAMP, JUNIOR!

And you completely ruined our record against Belgium. I am the 2 in 12-2.
I thought about climbing the rankings, but there was nothing to climb. No one sticks out or is the least bit impressive.

I had some fun taking a few random bets with lesser men before I turned pro and took over the promo game all at once.

Remember to bring your friends to the main event because they might want me to sign a few posters. Now get back in line, woman.

Loser wears the AV, sig, location, and custom title (the letters under your username ) of winners choice until the next PPV
Alrighty then,if dana hasn't payed khabib to take a dive or a swim...gonna be ugly for conor...:)

Back