USFC 11 MEGATHREAD Jones vs DC... the chubby guy gets revenge

I have Lawler, Whittaker and Cormier
I've got you on Whitaker and Cormier... it's gonna be hard to find you a bet on lawler.

I am taking names and will start matching people up next week.

If you want a confirmed match now check the OP and call out a jones or Yolo fan

@yoelmcgregor @FlyingArmbarsAllDay
Which one of you want a full kit belt?
I have Witthaker by gruesome knockout

<JRSmith40>
ufc-205-mixed-martial-arts-46-752x501.jpg

after breaking down the Romero v Whittaker fight I am now extremely confident that Whittaker wins with hilarious ease

I found that Romero actually has no good wins under his belt and is the product of favorable matchups

It's already added... although it's 3- weeks between ppvs so if you want to be to on the jones DC fight you should make it a regular bet
Thanks

Ill go full kit on this sure victory
Jones DC is not as sure in my mind

giphy.gif

He won't be marching after Whittaker gets done with him, but they will be playing TAPS.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

He won't be marching after Whittaker gets done with him, but they will be playing TAPS.

Lol nah dude. Yoel will finish the Aussie. Romero already did that almost 2 years ago (beating Jacare) and it will take more than an aging Brazilian loss hyping up Whittaker to make a difference in this fight.

Lol nah dude. Yoel will finish the Aussie. Romero already did that almost 2 years ago (beating Jacare) and it will take more than an aging Brazilian loss hyping up Whittaker to make a difference in this fight.

Yoel starts up too slow for Whittaker. Just watch and see how he's unable to get into a rhythm reducing him to a panic wrestling punching bag for Whittaker.

Back