USFC 11 MEGATHREAD Jones vs DC... the chubby guy gets revenge

@myjohnson9 hook me up w full kits for Nunes ... top 5 preferably.

Hope you dorks enjoy our new placeholder logo:

$

Making the USFC great again

wtf, I saw this last post before mine, how the fuck son peyote's punishment is an AV talking shit about mcgregor's next opponent???

I know he's allegedly a fan of mayweather, but he chokes on mcgregor's nuts ALL THE TIME

<JonesLaugh>

Double down on Fedor? I got Meathead on a full kit.

I've got you down on the nunes side but due to a large number of mismatches last event I was gonna let the names fill up before I start matching people up.

If you want you can look down the shevchenko list and pick an opponent.

Same with the meathead fight, @Weuylf agreed on Fedor but his opponent hasn't responded if you want to go against him

I have to say that I have this kit bet till next ppv, so even if I lose, I will have to wear this kit till next UFC PPV, so if I lose, I could only wear the kit in july, so....

Read his location I got a jab at Mcgregor in there too...

Since the Fedor vs meathead fight is so close to UFC 213 I'm allowing losers to bet on that card

If you win, you designate a kit and you keep your kit until 213

If you lose, you will sport a new kit until UFC 213..

You and @Socialhandgrenade arw official

Good luck boys

Joao, I live in the UK so i'll check the result as soon as I wake. If Fedor wins, i'll sport the AV/sig/etc. I don't post often but i'll make sure to post each day so each day so everyone sees. I assume we can send the AVs through the Start a Conversation option?

@myjohnson9 are there any rules with the AVs? Besides the obvious bannable ones, are we free to choose whatever or is it a theme? Cheers

Who else got old man Fedor? Match me up!

Also any pussy DC fans I'm willing to take the bet that my boy JBJ beats DCs fat ass AGAIN

@myjohnson9 hook me up w full kits for Nunes ... top 5 preferably.

Hope you dorks enjoy our new placeholder logo:

$

Making the USFC great again

<JonesLaugh>

Double down on Fedor? I got Meathead on a full kit.
want to lose AGAIN? man..... actually this is a really risky bet, but it's fedor, so why not?

but if I lose, what happen, I wear a kit for what, a month and then the other one after that?

I'm in. making you 0-2 against me would be nice

Joao, I live in the UK so i'll check the result as soon as I wake. If Fedor wins, i'll sport the AV/sig/etc. I don't post often but i'll make sure to post each day so each day so everyone sees. I assume we can send the AVs through the Start a Conversation option?

@myjohnson9 are there any rules with the AVs? Besides the obvious bannable ones, are we free to choose whatever or is it a theme? Cheers
yes, you can send the AV pic through the start a conversation option

want to lose AGAIN? man..... actually this is a really risky bet, but it's fedor, so why not?

but if I lose, what happen, I wear a kit for what, a month and then the other one after that?

I'm in. making you 0-2 against me would be nice
I get first month :D

Actually son peyote got the title shot but I took his ass out in a match where he put up his title shot. You snooze you lose. Don't worry, after I destroy @phantomlord ill be happy to add you to my list of victims

You beat me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize. -- Kenny Florian

That is correct you can give anything as long as it won't get them banned. It is the responsibility of the loser to get permission of any material that's may be questionable. You can private message him his kit or you can post it in is thread and tag him in it. Whatever's easier for you

But he already has my av!
Oh well I guess Kit bet means more stuff for him or he gains immediate revenge on me lol.
Lol fuck how did you two get matched up again? If you want me to put you back in the pool and find you new opponents let me know

That is correct you can give anything as long as it won't get them banned. It is the responsibility of the loser to get permission of any material that's may be questionable. You can private message him his kit or you can post it in is thread and tag him in it. Whatever's easier for you
Nice one cheers

Lol fuck how did you two get matched up again? If you want me to put you back in the pool and find you new opponents let me know

Well I guess it would make more more sense if we did face someone different this time. I mean his av doesnt really need an upgrade :D

Back