Crime Use it in a Sentence (special counsel thread v. 25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose John Miller deserves the benefit of doubt. He has been such a reliably honest man.

Don't know who that is, and even a Google search didnt help make sense of what you wrote
No I'm not; he looks really, really guilty, almost as though he's been trying to hide something for a long time.

Guilty of what crime exactly? Care to make a little wager?
Will you be bothered when an opposing candidate accepts help from a State enemy?
Because that seems to be the new standard for acceptable.

I have no issue with the free exchange of ideas. Now if they were to pay for it, or there was legit evidence of quid pro quo then that would be a different story.

It's pretty fucking retarded to say Russia's involvement is on the level of Pearl Harbor and 9/11. Even if Jimmy is generalizing this one instance as indicative of nothing going on.

Even if we acknowledge that Russian nationals indeed did infiltrate Trump's campaign it's still an absurd notion to equate it to two massive deadly attacks.
So criticize that. Don't go off the deep end claiming something even more ridiculous. That's what trolls do and you shouldn't give trolls clicks imo.

Pardon me if we were already here.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/13/politics/trump-inauguration-spending-investigation/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

Trump inaugural committee under criminal investigation, source says
By Kara Scannell, Gloria Borger and Devan Cole, CNN

Updated at 5:55 AM ET, Fri December 14, 2018

WSJ: Trump inaugural committee under investigation 02:07
Washington (CNN) — President Donald Trump's 2017 inaugural committee is currently being investigated by federal prosecutors in New York for possible financial abuses related to the more than $100 million in donations raised for his inauguration, according to a source familiar with the matter.
The investigation was first reported by The Wall Street Journal Thursday afternoon.
Citing conversations with people familiar with the investigation, which is being handled by the US Attorney's office in Manhattan, the Journal reported that prosecutors are also looking into whether the committee accepted donations from individuals looking to gain influence in or access to the new administration.

I'm noticing a theme: members of the transition team were access/ influence peddling.
And as I've asked (rhetorically) before .Who was head of transition? Oh right Pence. Something tells me he's guilty af too but he's shutting the fuck up to stay out of limelight

I dont wager on things I'm ignorant of.

I disagree

Hes lied yes, but you're really exaggerating here. How surprised will you be when Mueller finally wraps up and Trump or another Republican wins 2020?

Not saying you did this and I’m not going to look back at posts but you know Trump is losing when it was all but guaranteed he’d win 2020, now it’s “meh him or some other Republican.”

And as I've asked (rhetorically) before .Who was head of transition? Oh right Pence. Something tells me he's guilty af too but he's shutting the fuck up to stay out of limelight
Yup.
I figure Pence knew at least some of the questionable activity.

Not saying you did this and I’m not going to look back at posts but you know Trump is losing when it was all but guaranteed he’d win 2020, now it’s “meh him or some other Republican.”
Trump is tainted goods.
Everyone running against him will be "restoring dignity to the Office of the Presidency" and "being honest and not lying every day" and "morally centered and ethically responsible", especially Republicans who feel like their chance has arrived.

I think there is a chance he rides off into the sunset while Pence takes the reigns. I think you read into what I said a bit too far or perhaps I was ambiguous. If Trump wants it in 2020, its his

Thanks for watching.
Are you him? Seems unlikely. That would explain some things but it doesn't at all strike me as your style. I think you're a lot more understated even if you are trolling 100% of the time, as asserted by @Limbo Pete, and a lot more likable. I would be nauseated if you were to actually prove you're that guy.

Are you him? Seems unlikely. That would explain some things but it doesn't at all strike me as your style. I think you're a lot more understated even if you are trolling 100% of the time, as asserted by @Limbo Pete, and a lot more likable. I would be nauseated if you were to actually prove you're that guy.
Lol no, I'm not jimmy dore. That guys a comedian. Im just some asshole on sherdog

I'm noticing a theme of you guys assuming guilt without evidence
You probably have me on ignore, but just in case, here goes. See below.
And then this from back in May that I am only just seeing now somehow,
Report: FBI Has Wiretap of Putin Ally Linked to Trump Jr.
"Spanish authorities have reportedly provided the FBI with secret wiretapped conversations involving Alexander Torshin, a Vladimir Putin ally with links to the National Rifle Association who made a “Russian backdoor overture” to Trump’s campaign. José Grinda, a Spanish anti-corruption prosecutor familiar with the conversations, told Yahoo News that Torshin was recorded speaking with convicted Russian money launderer Alexander Romanov, who refers to Torshin in the tapes as “El Padrino,” or “the godfather.” Grinda reportedly suggested the wiretap touches on a May 2016 meeting Torshin had with Donald Trump Jr. at the NRA’s annual convention in Louisville. “Mr. Trump’s son should be concerned,” Grinda was quoted as saying. Trump Jr. has acknowledged speaking with Torshin at the event but said the two shared only a brief moment of “small talk.” Torshin was hit by U.S. sanctions last month and has come under scrutiny amid the ongoing Russia investigation. During the 2016 presidential campaign, he used an intermediary to pitch a meeting between Trump and the Russian president, though Trump’s team is said to have passed on the offer."
The convicted Russian spy, Butina, was also reporting directly to Torshin. See below for a contradiction to the part above about "passing on the offer".

And it goes on and on. As @MC OverPressure said, even if he isn't guilty, he sure as hell looks guilty and seems to be doing everything he can to make himself look guilty.
""The overall objective had been “to sweep it all under the carpet and make sure no connections could be fully established or proven.”"

Lol no, I'm not jimmy dore. That guys a comedian. Im just some asshole on sherdog
You're a far more worthy human being than some asshole who will say any awful shit he can think of to make money. At least you do it for free.

Edit: and I didn't know it was for laughs. I thought he was just a POS of the likes of A. Jones.

You're a far more worthy human being than some asshole who will say any awful shit he can think of to make money. At least you do it for free.

Edit: and I didn't know it was for laughs. I thought he was just a POS of the likes of A. Jones.
You think I say horrible shit for laughs? Yikes.

Jimmy was just repeating something a guy from the new york times said... maybe he shouldnt have done that?

You probably have me on ignore, but just in case, here goes. See below.

Huh? Why would you say that? I dont have a single person on ignore.

What exactly do you think president Trump did in regards to this Butina character? Sounds like trumps team talked to a Russian who talked to a mean Russian and now they're all guilty of stealing the election.

Huh? Why would you say that? I dont have a single person on ignore.

What exactly do you think president Trump did in regards to this Butina character? Sounds like trumps team talked to a Russian who talked to a mean Russian and now they're all guilty of stealing the election.
If that's how it sounds, you didn't read any of the sources I provided. Way to live up to my expectations.

If that's how it sounds, you didn't read any of the sources I provided. Way to live up to my expectations.

Actually I did read it. Where does Trump come into play and how was i wrong with what i said?

Convicted Russian spy? Holy shit how did I miss that lmfao. When is she being executed?

Actually I did read it. Where does Trump come into play and how was i wrong with what i said?

Convicted Russian spy? Holy shit how did I miss that lmfao. When is she being executed?
You said there's no evidence. There's plenty of evidence.

I'm not going to go back all through this thread and digest it for you when you can read it for yourself. But yes, Butina was convicted and is cooperating in the investigation. The FBI has wiretaps of Torshin in relation to the Trump campaign. Butina and the NRA coordinated between Torshin and the campaign, and then met with Trump Jr. at an NRA convention. Then there was the Trump Tower meeting. Then there's the stuff corroborated in the so-called Steele dossier showing coordination on the hacking.

Interesting thing about this is "The overall objective had been “to sweep it all under the carpet and make sure no connections could be fully established or proven.”"
"They can't prove everything conclusively, therefore he did nothing wrong, conclusively."

It's empty reasoning because we don't know what Mueller has. Just as it's premature to say what, if anything Trump himself is guilty of (regardless of all the fucking crooks around him).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back