USC mascot horse tied to Robert Lee's.

There's 40 million of us, but go on pretend a thousand here or there is representative of 40 million. Btw, between that and the fact that any of this makes you hope for an earthquake and all that implies, makes you a part of the stupid people population. Dangerously stupid.

Don't get offended 'princess'. "A thousand here or there." Source? Your numbers are way too low. Been watching CNN or reading The New York Times again. I'm not the one that choose to live in an earthquake prone state and the stupidity that that implies. I'm not hoping, it is fact that California will be hit by a major earthquake soon. Every 150 years. My beef is with all the Liberals, Democrats, Rainbow Brigade, and whiners in California. A state with the most stupid laws of any state in the Union. Sanctuary cities, illegal immigrants, and now the Federal Government has to step in and enforce 'Kate's Law'. Yeah, there are immigration issues in other states also, but California is by far the biggest culprit.

You have the right to put up your Winter Tree.

It's a non-denominational solstice tree that currently identifies as a pinecone. Please use the appropriate botanical identity terms.

Don't get offended 'princess'. "A thousand here or there." Source? Your numbers are way too low. Been watching CNN or reading The New York Times again. I'm not the one that choose to live in an earthquake prone state and the stupidity that that implies. I'm not hoping, it is fact that California will be hit by a major earthquake soon. Every 150 years. My beef is with all the Liberals, Democrats, Rainbow Brigade, and whiners in California.

(proceeds to whine.)

A state with the most stupid laws of any state in the Union. Sanctuary cities, illegal immigrants, and now the Federal Government has to step in and enforce 'Kate's Law'. Yeah, there are immigration issues in other states also, but California is by far the biggest culprit.

earthquakes are not as frequent as tornadoes, and jobs are by far more plentiful here, but ya, oklahoma is probably the smarter place to live.

Her lumpy skull seems to be modelled after a goofball, indicating a laminar flow of air and greater speed while gi..

Naah. I just can't finish that joke.

At least that horse has a job. Seriously how can all these people make these protests? No one works?

At least that horse has a job. Seriously how can all these people make these protests? No one works?

Many are probably paid. Just like the "volunteer" that comes to the door asking for signatures for a petition. Go to the websites and watch the classified ads, or pretend to be sympathetic and ask if a job is available. Often one is.

Why isn't this considered racist?

Nick-Cannon-3.jpg

When this is considered racist?

Screen%20Shot%202013-10-30%20at%203.12.05%20PM.jpg

Yeah, I know. The history of oppression, blah, blah, blah.

Just shows how much power media still has they have created racism hysteria

There's 40 million of us, but go on pretend a thousand here or there is representative of 40 million.

Btw, between that and the fact that any of this makes you hope for an earthquake and all that implies, makes you a part of the stupid people population. Dangerously stupid.

Well, look how much people cower down to it though. Think about most of the whiny bitches on twitter that call for all types of BS. Look how much they get catered to. We should ignore them.

I went off in the removal of Confederate statue in Baltimore thread on how I believed in conserving American history. My view is to stop relocating the Civil War memorials due to hurt feelings as it will only lead to a road of further complaining. It is the good ole 'give em an inch and they take a mile' mentality. This is where I stand on the issue anyway.

@Tropodan
@lfd0311
@ripskater

Back