USC mascot horse tied to Robert Lee's.

rokzilla

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/usc-mascot-comes-under-fire-174950068.html

According to the Los Angeles Times, USC students rallied last week to show support for the victims of the recent tragedy in Charlottesville. One speaker at the rally, a leader in the USC Black Student Assembly, said that “white supremacy hits close to home," mentioning the name of the Trojans' mascot.

Why are people worried about taking down statues? Because this is the inevitable road that people are going to start going down.

Of course every shitty piece of news seems to come from California. What is wrong with these people? Is it the drinking water? I'm still waiting for the big earthquake to hit. Next 10 to 20 years is the prediction. The Confederate flag and monuments wasn't enough? Now they are going after animals. I'm all for California seceding from the Union. Where do I sign that petition?

Both Robert E. Lee and his horse 'Traveller' are resting peacefully at the Lee Chapel on the Washington & Lee campus. Lexington, VA.

I get it in that I worry about stupid people too.

But as long as it's just on twitter, no big deal.

Of course every shitty piece of news seems to come from California. What is wrong with these people? Is it the drinking water? I'm still waiting for the big earthquake to hit. Next 10 to 20 years is the prediction. The Confederate flag and monuments wasn't enough? Now they are going after animals. I'm all for California seceding from the Union. Where do I sign that petition?

Both Robert E. Lee and his horse 'Traveller' are resting peacefully at the Lee Chapel on the Washington & Lee campus. Lexington, VA.

There's 40 million of us, but go on pretend a thousand here or there is representative of 40 million.

Btw, between that and the fact that any of this makes you hope for an earthquake and all that implies, makes you a part of the stupid people population. Dangerously stupid.

Traveler is a hard working American, unlike these horse hating losers.

The horse?
iu

So next any white person that shares a name with any well know confederate is a racist or was named by a racist.

The level of stupid will be pushed to new lows by some on the left.

So next any white person that shares a name with any well know confederate is a racist or was named by a racist.

The level of stupid will be pushed to new lows by some on the left.
It's not stupidity, it's mental illness. Horses are oppressing them now.

I just appreciate the fact that they're coming out of the closet, so to speak.

For a long time it's been a challenge cornering these people into explaining how they are "oppressed" when they appear to be dysfunctionally spoiled and dependent. Now you see what their idea of oppression consists of.

The radical left is oppressed by everything.

Watch them tear down the USC trojan statue.
The Trojans were Middle Easterners who were tricked and killed by brutal Europeans. Shouldn't they be a symbol of the eternally oppressed rather than the eternal oppressor?

The Trojans were Middle Easterners who were tricked and killed by brutal Europeans. Shouldn't they be a symbol of the eternally oppressed rather than the eternal oppressor?
Good point.

But they were white in the movie Troy. So these kids don't know that.

This is what unemployed people with too much time on their hands do.

They should protest Starbucks for not giving them enough barista hours.

Back