USADA takes a month for test results???

hypocalking

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
214 was July 29th, it's almost been a month since then. How can they take that long for test results??? Seems like it should be much quicker.

It travels from Las Vegas to the USADA superlab in Delaware via packmule

yes, it does. Remember last time he failed it took 17-18 days before the results came in. It's not uncommon for results to take 2-3 weeks. Then they have to notify governing bodies and athletes before they are released.

Seems pretty unusual. I have no faith in the USADA. None. There is no way Jones was using with a know test date coming.

Seems pretty unusual. I have no faith in the USADA. None. There is no way Jones was using with a know test date coming.
You're right, because JonJones always makes good decisions...

That's what I was saying. I thought he was in the clear because it has been a month which made it even more shocking when he popped.

Yep just like how Jones would never break pregnant lady's arm and flee the scene.

Come on man. Jones is legitimately a retard.

It costs $30 to get the tests sped up.

Ufc aren't made of money.

When a positive comes up, they retest a bunch of times before reporting it.

I thought the same thing...maybe because they had to test both A & B samples it takes longer?

vmM6aVx.jpg

He was popped a day after the fight. That triggered a mandatory retest and other things to happen. It's not that the original test took a month. We the public are just finding out about it now though.

He was popped a day after the fight. That triggered a mandatory retest and other things to happen. It's not that the original test took a month. We the public are just finding out about it now though.
then why was he booked to fight Gus

When a positive comes up, they retest a bunch of times before reporting it.
The UFC released a statement Friday evening that Lesnar and the promotion had been notified by USADA of a potential Lesnar anti-doping violation. The potential violation comes from the failure of an out-of-competition drug test June 28, the release said.

The UFC said USADA received the testing results July 14 — five days after Lesnar defeated Mark Hunt at UFC 200 in his MMA return. The sample was tested at UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory, a WADA-accredited lab.
/QUOTE]

Test results normally take like 16 days. This was substantially more than 16 days

Actually his positive result is from the day of the weigh-in

a month is fairly quick. it's taken longer than that before for a failed test to become public.

Back