USADA should recommend all Jon Jones victories be vacated+4yr ban

Even on internet forums you let other people fight your "fights" for you, and *you're* calling JJ a coward?

{<jordan}

PED usage in MMA = cowardice and illegal.

Jon Juice Jones is a cheating PED user.

And cheaters never prosper.

#USADA Bless.

I've been through this before, you won't believe me even when the proof is in front of you (yeah, it'll be that "not even close"), then continue to troll. That's why we need a mod in here, to send your ass to the slammah!

But about about you? Some undergraduate degree from some "university" that nobody's heard of? Maybe your very own plumbing business?

Sounds like you're backing down from your own challenge, knowing mods won't waste time with your adolescent antics.

Just post a timestamped pic, we'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Calling it now though, you're a coward and all talk.

Also L O fucking L at this not even being your first time with this kind of retarded pissing contest. Touche. Real fucking winner here.

PED usage in MMA = cowardice and illegal.

Jon Juice Jones is a cheating PED user.

And cheaters never prosper.

#USADA Bless.
You're cute, but...

giphy.gif

Sounds like you're backing down from your own challenge, knowing mods won't waste time with your adolescent antics.

Just post a timestamped pic, we'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Calling it now though, you're a coward and all talk.

Also L O fucking L at this not even being your first time with this kind of retarded pissing contest. Touche. Real fucking winner here.
Oh, you got me, I'm just so derned riled up I'm going to dox myself just for you! Nice try, Professor Butthurt. Tell you what though, if you're ever in the Harvard area you let me know. I have some things to show you.

Those "millions" are as good as a heaping pile of lava. Cheaters and cowards die a million deaths. Then only thing he prospered in is earning a life of hell.
If I could be a multi millionaire and only be hated by some internet nerds, I think I could love with it.

If I could be a multi millionaire and only be hated by some internet nerds, I think I could love with it.
It won't be just "internet nerds". The whole MMA world will recognize Jon Steroids Jones as the coward, fraud, and PED using cheat that he is, for generations to come. You may continue to value monetary progress as prosperity, but eternal and permanent prosperity lies with those with integrity, honour, and good character, none of which Jon PED Jones has an ounce of. No amount of money can buy Jon PED Jones an self-image other than that of a PED using coward and cheat.

Cheaters never prosper.

Oh, you got me, I'm just so derned riled up I'm going to dox myself just for you! Nice try, Professor Butthurt. Tell you what though, if you're ever in the Harvard area you let me know. I have some things to show you.

Lol are you challenging me to a fight after backing down from your own piddly accomplishment contest? Just cover up the personal info with a sticky note or MSpaint, genius.

Already called it though, you won't show anything because you have nothing to show.

blacked you.jpg

Lol are you challenging me to a fight after backing down from your own piddly accomplishment contest? Just cover up the personal info with a sticky note or MSpaint, genius.

Already called it though, you won't show anything because you have nothing to show.

View attachment 383319

You should try harder bro...at least try to post messages with different styles from each account.

View attachment 383319
Ha! No no, I'm not challenging you to a fight, there, sport. You made a challenge about my accomplishments (you hero you!), I'm saying come on down and I'll show you who I am and what I've done. I'm sure you'll do that because you're not a big fat coward, right? (Also, you jumping to being terrified about a fight is hilarious, and tells me you don't have much going on physically either. Poor guy!)

Back